Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Home Theater system
need help
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Consumer Electronics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
acruxksa
Doh!

PostPosted: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 01:17:56    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Sorry it took so long to find an alternative, but you won't regret your purchase.

Be sure to post back on your impressions when you get the system together.

Boo Boo

s1ck psycho
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 00:08:07    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

tracking shows a 28th delivery, im excited!
s1ck psycho
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 21:12:47    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

i got my svs system, cost me about 1300 but oh well. i got the boxes today, scs mains and center as well as a surround scs, then ordered a cyclinder pc 12nsd sub. ran to my nearest best buy and bought rockertfish speaker wiring and sub cable. got home and set my system up, then my system was tested with games and rap music. this is the best system i have ever heard, my uncle owns the bose i was about to get, and wow he was amazed at how svs blew his away, hes jelous, anyway the ssub was crazy good, and the sound was a orgasm to my ears, i love it. thanks for the svs reccomendation, they rock.
acruxksa
Doh!

PostPosted: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 01:11:53    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Give it a couple weeks to loosen up and it will get even better. Grin Grin
Rated PG

PostPosted: Tue, 19 May 2009 12:11:02    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Glad acruxksa stopped you from getting a Bose system. I remember years ago going to a HT store and being set on a Bose 5.1 system. Then my dad insisted I listen to just two Boston Acoustics towers. It completely blew away the Bose surround set. It's really not hard to beat a Bose system, they're not terrible, just over hyped.
solafide
Rated PG

PostPosted: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 12:08:58    Post Subject: Speakers Reply with quote View Single Post

I currently have two Paradigm Monitor 7's for main speakers in my sound system. Eventually, when I upgrade to a new TV, I will buy a new receiver, a center channel, surround speakers, and a sub woofer. I have heard that it is extremely important to match the center channel speaker to the main front speakers.

If I am not able to match them with a Paradigm center, does anyone have any guidance as to exactly what specs should be matched up?
acruxksa
Doh!

PostPosted: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 15:05:28    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Looks like the paradigm CC-190, CC-290 and CC-390 are a match for your Monitor 7's.

It would also help to match the version v5, v6 etc because apparently Paradigm made changes to the crossover between version 5 and version 6. Not sure how much of a difference it would make, but something else to keep in mind.

Boo Boo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Consumer Electronics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: