Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Microsoft Zune 80GB
digitaltrends.com
Go To Page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Consumer Electronics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 19 May 2009 16:23:04    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I'll stick with my Archos device. Much nicer for what I use it for than either the Zune or iPod.

Actually got rid of my iPod for my current Archos, and when I got a Zune, gave that to the wife and kept the Archos Grin

My main use of it is for video at work and during travel.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

solafide
Rated PG

PostPosted: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 12:04:20    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I have to admit that I have never tried a Zune. I do love my iPhone. I used Blackberry for years, but the iPhone makes the BB feel like the stone age. Besides all the other apps, it is the best phone I have ever had. Because the buttons are software, they can be presented when needed. So, for example, I am speaking with my wife, and my daughter calls - the buttons presented are "Ignore and send to Voicemail" or "Put this call on hold and answer" (sic; the gist - I can't remember what the actual buttons say). I excuse myself, answer the other call, and one of the buttons that presents is "Merge calls", which I do - and now the three of us are on the call together.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Consumer Electronics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: