Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Fall out 3 or dead space
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
higgamo
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 08:54:48    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Dead space for me not into rpg elements in a shooter. And the way dead pull you in also helps
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Digerati
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 05:31:22    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Fallout 3, any day.
curly haired boy
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 12:37:27    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

i've gotta go with dead space. Smile
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 03:33:05    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

mrweasel wrote:
Fallout3 FTW! Working on my 3rd go around now

I HATE 3rd person perspective.

agreed, on all aspects. my 3rd go around as well. Fallout 3 is a great game and if you do side missions......you will be there at it for weeks if not more. + I like the sound track, lol. Galaxy News Radio FTW!
Blake
Unwillingly Unwitty

PostPosted: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 13:10:06    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Fall Out 3 was fun, however my vote would also go with Dead Space Smile Although at the moment I can not put down Call of Duty: World at War. Not as good as CoD4 but still fun and with the same multiplayer online structure.
TheInfiniteAmmo
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Mon, 04 May 2009 23:38:53    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Both!

Or rather, Fallout 3 on PC and Dead Space for the 360.

I'm a keyboard and mouse FPS kinda guy, whereas the PC version of Dead Space is atrocious.
hestar
Rated PG

PostPosted: Wed, 06 May 2009 21:05:27    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Fallout 3 easily.Fallout 3 is one of the best games out this gen.I didn't really like dead space
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

germ
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Mon, 18 May 2009 13:23:38    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I'd have to go with Fallout 3 as well. Using the VATS system is great and the open environment and ability to complete the game multiple ways is very nice.
gbronzer
Rated PG

PostPosted: Tue, 19 May 2009 12:16:03    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Fallout 3, no contest. Don't get me wrong, I recommend both as I loved Dead Space. But Fallout 3 just keeps on giving with great DLC.
street4242
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Tue, 19 May 2009 17:19:25    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Fallout 3 is amazing, plus they just announced the next TWO downloadable content mini-expansions for it.

• Point Lookout – Explore a massive new swampland area filled with new quests and content.

• Mothership Zeta – The aliens have returned, and they’re pissed. Experience an alien abduction first hand and find out if you’re tough enough to survive.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: