Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
6th Birthday Party - Win A 2048MB 4850X2
First in a Series of Upcoming Give Aways
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sunerye
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 08:54:45    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Happy Bday! Im very interested
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

m0drix
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 22:17:15    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I'm interested in this great offer!
breakz
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 05:58:23    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Sounds great! Please count me in!
therequiem
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 11:49:43    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I just bought a brand new pc with an available slot... if I got one of these, it would be the second love of my life!! :king:

Count me in! and I better hurry up to make 20 posts, lol
rambow70
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 16:21:14    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

this is the 3rd fastest card on the market right now Grin!!!!!!!! and its a single card i want it XD
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 10:28:22    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Just a few days left. Make sure that you actually qualify if interested.

When the time comes I'll do something like this... Get the names of all who posted in this thread. I'll pick a name and then check to see if they have at least 20 posts in the proper time frame, that they're relatively non-spam posts, and that no other triggers for cheating go off. If the first name picked doesn't match all the criteria, another will be picked until I get someone.

As for an example of a "trigger for cheating", it is interesting to see that some IPs (that don't appear to be dynamic) have been used multiple times by new members. One new member made 20+ posts, then later that day another new member got started on 20+ posts of their own from the same IP. Could be legit, just doesn't look it. If you know there are multiple people sharing your IP, explain it to me in private.
Kilamon
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 10:37:42    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Can I just point out that I believe this contest is horribly unfair to those who've been the long time supporters and that there needs to be a new drawing for anyone that's been using the site consistently for more than 2 years.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

burnin8r
Rated R

PostPosted: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 22:53:24    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Kilamon wrote:
Can I just point out that I believe this contest is horribly unfair to those who've been the long time supporters and that there needs to be a new drawing for anyone that's been using the site consistently for more than 2 years.

the description says that this is the first in a series of giveaways if that makes you feel any better.

papajohn
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 23:13:54    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Yes, I am interested in the Big Bruin B-Day prize!
Happy B-Day Big Bruin!
mrweasel
I can haz cheezbrgr?

PostPosted: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 12:45:43    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Can I be in too???
huh huh huh? You let Jim in Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Bonanza All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 10 of 17

Jump to: