Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Google's new Browser ----- Chrome -----
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shadowsilence
I <3 Chevrolet

PostPosted: Sat, 06 Sep 2008 04:08:24    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I'm going to have to try that portable version out lol
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sat, 06 Sep 2008 15:19:37    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I downloaded it... Just trying it out now. I like the look and the speed, but text fields (like posting on the forum) is weird. Text disappears, overwrites itself, but then is correct on a refresh... Seems like an easy thing that shouldn't have gotten messed up.
Shadowsilence
I <3 Chevrolet

PostPosted: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 11:38:58    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I've noticed a few problems as well with text. Most of it is when I'm filling out a form. Sometimes the text will blend in with the background color so I'm unable to see until I highlight it.
edvallie
Put Beer Here

PostPosted: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 15:34:10    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

pretty buggy so far, but i like the idea behind its java engine and the separate process per tab.
frankieB
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 21:34:47    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I like this browser for the simple aspect.

They are just paving the way for the new browser/os.

Did you guys take a look at the user agreement. Basically anything you do in the google browser is property of google.
Shadowsilence
I <3 Chevrolet

PostPosted: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 12:40:09    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I keep finding it more and more buggy, it's great for normal browsing tho. Back to firefox for now.
johnwrise
Rated PG

PostPosted: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 19:23:13    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Google Chrome very fast, simple and nice, but some forum WYSWYG editor not work for me in the google chrome, so still use back firefox. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

anonemus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 23:22:05    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Been using this since the first day it came out. It's still my default browser even if it doesn't have add-ons. One reason I stick to Chrome is that I can use Gmail Offline with Chrome.
Kontrol
Rated PG

PostPosted: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 14:02:31    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I love chrome. I wish other browsers were this fast on start up. I just wish it worked as well as IE on all websites. I still use firefox sometimes, but it takes so much time to load i rather just hit chrome and start surfing in less than 3 seconds, rather than 15-25 seconds. The interface is so simple; i like that a lot.
Templar
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 09:09:23    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I have been using Chrome since the middle of 2008. It is much less buggy now than it was, though I still have to use IE for my online classes and Netflix watch it now. If Chrome worked on those, I would probably never open IE again. Chrome is without a doubt the fastest browser I have ever used.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: