Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Google's new Browser ----- Chrome -----
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lockhead
Rated R

PostPosted: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 16:18:17    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Still Firefox is top 1..

http://internet-browser-review.toptenreviews.com/ <<< check this review.

Intel Q9550 @ 4.0 Ghz with Noctua NH-U12P | ASUS P5Q Deluxe | 2 x 2GB OCZ Blade 1066 MHZ | 160GB Samsung | 500GB Maxtor | Corsair HX750W | LG Dual layer DVDRW | Diamond 4890 XOC | 20" Samsung 2043NWX | Scythe Kaze Master | Gigabyte Case
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

jesson
Rated PG

PostPosted: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 21:23:37    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

for me google chrome is the best browser, because of very fast loading on site....!
Blake
Unwillingly Unwitty

PostPosted: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 13:12:04    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I have been using Google Chrome since it was in beta and have to say I am very happy with it. One of my favorite features is the fact I can take one tab and drag it to my second monitor and when done put it back with the rest. Great when doing research on a dual monitor setup.
burnin8r
Rated R

PostPosted: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 17:55:47    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I am reserving my opinion on Chrome until after the official Linux port is released (Chromium, as it is being called).
Prozium
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 01:43:33    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Kontrol wrote:
I love chrome. I wish other browsers were this fast on start up. I just wish it worked as well as IE on all websites. I still use firefox sometimes, but it takes so much time to load i rather just hit chrome and start surfing in less than 3 seconds, rather than 15-25 seconds. The interface is so simple; i like that a lot.

maybe your firefox install is messed up, because mine only takes abut 1-3seconds to start and loads as fast as the server it is connecting to will let it.
Templar
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 02:07:58    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

No, I tried Firefox on three separate occasions, and I thought it sucked each time, but everyone I know seemed to have wood about it, , so I kept trying it.

At last I came to the decision that everyone else in the world, except me, is an idiot. My wife assures me that this is incorrect, but I still don't like firefox.

Last edited by Templar on Thu, 30 Apr 2009 10:27:26; edited 1 time in total
papajohn
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 23:52:34    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

not trying it until they work out all the kinks
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Leon
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 05:10:33    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I've tried it and thought it was ok. I believe it is too little too late. If google was going to enter the browser market they should have brought it out years ago. Most people won't switch browsers. Firefox 3.5 will be available soon so there will almost no reason to switch to Chrome.
Templar
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 12:22:04    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Leon wrote:
I've tried it and thought it was ok. I believe it is too little too late. If google was going to enter the browser market they should have brought it out years ago. Most people won't switch browsers. Firefox 3.5 will be available soon so there will almost no reason to switch to Chrome.

People switched from IE to Firefox, so I am uncertain as to what your logic is that they won't switch browsers. ? Although, I believe most of the people who switched did it simply because they wanted to try to stick it to Microsoft, not because Firefox is a superior product. IMHO, Chrome is a superior product for 95% of websites, and as they continue to develop it, that percentage will increase. It is immensely faster than any other browser I have used, still has all the features I need, and none of the features I don't.
K2ray
Rated PG

PostPosted: Mon, 11 May 2009 15:54:41    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

To be honest, I prefer the features in Opera to Chrome. It's a more compact browser.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: