Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Useless Crap Thread
No need to hijack a thread ...
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 22:21:24    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

OMG! It's a twitter.... RUN!
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 22:23:04    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

heylinder wrote:
She is perfect for you! I don't know why I didn't think of this before! You both have free spirits, both are a bit crazy ( Wink ) , and I'm pretty sure she likes sheep Wink Grin She's sort of tall, thin, reddish brown hair, smart, compassionate, and has a crazy sense of humor. Oh yeah, she does not object to wearing a collar once in a while Wink Of course if I ever decided to be a lesbian I'd have to fight you for her Grin

You do realize... that all of that stuff doesn't matter if she's a wild cat in the sack. That's REALLY all we care about, everything is is just a "nice to have".

Yikes
heylinder
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 22:23:15    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

BeerCheeze wrote:
OMG! It's a twitter.... RUN!

Hence the name "Useless Crap Thread" Wink Laughing
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 22:24:23    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

heylinder wrote:
knight0334 wrote:
heylinder wrote:
knight0334 wrote:
Useless news from central PA:

5. I have a two day date on saturday and sunday with an ex from many years ago.

Enough with the ex friends .... Next time you come down this way I got someone for you to meet Smile

oh really now?? lol

She is perfect for you! I don't know why I didn't think of this before! You both have free spirits, both are a bit crazy ( Wink ) , and I'm pretty sure she likes sheep Wink Grin She's sort of tall, thin, reddish brown hair, smart, compassionate, and has a crazy sense of humor. Oh yeah, she does not object to wearing a collar once in a while Wink Of course if I ever decided to be a lesbian I'd have to fight you for her Grin

pics or shenz!
heylinder
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 22:24:56    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

BeerCheeze wrote:
heylinder wrote:

You do realize... that all of that stuff doesn't matter if she's a wild cat in the sack. That's REALLY all we care about, everything is is just a "nice to have".

Yikes

Of course I realize that ..... just thought that was a gimmie Wink
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 22:38:48    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

heylinder wrote:
Buy yourself some of THIS TEA Smile It's good stuff. I drank it while going through cancer treatments both times Smile Almost as good as pot Wink Don't buy the knock off brands! The Ojibwa makes the best Smile That will fix you right up Smile

Cool... Even if it doesn't fix a thing, it sounds like fun... Banana
heylinder
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 22:41:49    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

knight0334 wrote:
heylinder wrote:
knight0334 wrote:
heylinder wrote:
knight0334 wrote:
Useless news from central PA:

5. I have a two day date on saturday and sunday with an ex from many years ago.

Enough with the ex friends .... Next time you come down this way I got someone for you to meet Smile

oh really now?? lol

pics or shenz!

You'll have to settle for our Zombie Hooker/Gypsy pics from Halloween for now Wink She's the thin one in the blue dress Smile

Little Bruin
Boo Boo

afrtramos
Rated PG

PostPosted: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 22:48:13    Post Subject: Contemplating Reply with quote View Single Post

This wouldn't count as a spam would it? Grin

Just wanted to invite everyone to try out EVE online! Grin
just a player here who loves this game so much Grin

see you online Smile

IGN: Valkyri Peacekeeper
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 08:48:35    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

heylinder wrote:
knight0334 wrote:
heylinder wrote:

pics or shenz!

You'll have to settle for our Zombie Hooker/Gypsy pics from Halloween for now Wink She's the thin one in the blue dress Smile

Undead or not, I'd probably hit that...

To bad she's all the way down there. lol
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 09:30:43    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

knight0334 wrote:
Undead or not, I'd probably hit that...

To bad she's all the way down there. lol

Yea but to be fair... you'd hit this too:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 2 of 13

Jump to: