Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
would this setup work?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Overclocking, Cooling, and Modding
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Papapud
Rated PG

PostPosted: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 12:15:02    Post Subject: would this setup work? Reply with quote View Single Post

ok I have been tirelessly searching for my new watercooling setup as evidenced by my posts. I am gonna watercool a e8500 that i am going to oc to 4ghz and a gtx 280/260 havent decided yet. My first question is would a hardware labs black ice stealth 360 which uses 3 120mm fans be enough cooling for this loop? I am either gonna get a swiftech apogee gtx all copper version or a ek supreme to cool the processor. I realize they are very different and that the ek supreme block has massive flow restrictions. Then it would run to the videocard which doesn't appear very restrictive. and then go to the radiator obviously then to the resevoir and the pump. and my second question is would a mcp355 pump with a top so increased flow and already alot of pressure be enough to push through the two blocks and the radiator. I think it could with the gtx but i dont think it can with the ek supreme. I could always run seperate loops but i wanna minimize that. thanks for any help.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

sbrehm72255
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 22:53:52    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

What you're wanting to use should more than handle the heat load........Wink
s1ck psycho
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 01:35:17    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

i looked up all your stuff. it will work out fine
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Overclocking, Cooling, and Modding All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: