Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Xbox 360
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 12:35:00    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I have one of the Pro models with HDMI and I go the RRoD last week...

I do play it a lot though Smile
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

tomato
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 13:00:42    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Really?! That is somewhat surprising... the HDMI equipped models are supposed to have revised hardware with better cooling and whatnot... guess not Sad Looks like M$ has some more work to do...
acruxksa
Doh!

PostPosted: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 21:04:05    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Sadly my xbox 360 gave up the ghost today. Turned it on and was greeted with the infamous red ring of death. 3 red lights on around the power button. On a brighter note, MS extended the 360's warranty to 3 years for the RROD so my 2 yr. old console is going to be shipped out for repair tomorrow. They said it takes about 3 weeks and that they will give us a 1 month xbox live membership card for our trouble (and loss of time). Whatever, I just hope it doesn't become a frequent occurrence. I've heard that all they do is give you a refurbished 360 so chances are high that the RROD will appear again.
*hick*

PostPosted: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 01:01:00    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I think the new/fixed ones have a much reduced RROD. They fixed something, but I understand it's not 100% fixed.
Modulok
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 10:31:17    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

another reason I love my PS3...that and the noise difference. When playing a game or watching a movie, you need the sound up a few dBA to compensate for the wind tunnel that is the 360.
acruxksa
Doh!

PostPosted: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 11:23:24    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

There is no arguing that it's loud. The power brick is crazy huge as well, but it's got quite a few games and a price that's hard to argue with.
I'm a little pi$$ed that they are selling the 120GB hard drive for $150 as well. That seems like a pretty steep markup for a $50 hard drive and an enclosure. I guess there's a hack out there, but it only works with a very specific hard drive, so I'm stuck with a measly 20gb drive.

Rated PG

PostPosted: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 14:23:02    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

i like x360. but my 4th one is freezing and is about to RRoD. yes, Forth!! damn u M$. And just because its freezing I would have to pay $100 for them to fix their broken hardware. So now im waiting for the RRoD so its free. argg
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

djw746
Rated R

PostPosted: Sat, 04 Apr 2009 19:17:18    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

They recently announced the ending of their free RRoD program zwickarr. Just something to keep in mind the next time you call them... might take some arguing and prayers...
darthwroth
Rated PG

PostPosted: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 14:50:01    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

A really actractive selling point of the xbox360 over the PS3 is MS Points. What Microsoft is doing is nothing new but they have recognized the power of creating your own money which companies have been doing for decades there are hundreds of thousands of companies around the world who have been using currency systems to create loyalty from their customers and it has been proved to work.
TIMB3RW01F
Rated PG

PostPosted: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 06:56:13    Post Subject: Re: Xbox 360 Reply with quote View Single Post

BeerCheeze wrote:
Who owns one? Do you like it? Why do you like it or not like it?

Why do you play games on it, instead of the PC?

Thanks!

I own one. It's a great system. I just happen to hate mine. the drawer broke and it's scratches my disks so that they'd need plastic surgery to be even remotely recognizable. and Micro$oft wants 120 dollars to fix it! screw that! i'll turn ps3 instead. i usually play Call of Duty, Halo, or anything remotely multiplayer. it's funnn.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: