Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
It's getting a bit cold up here!!! :D
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Asylum
Joshzilla

PostPosted: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 22:57:05    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Jason wrote:
Spire wrote:
He works for me now, moved up here a couple of weeks ago.

Who does number two work for? Who does number two work for?

That's right buddy, you tell that turd who's boss!

Laughing

A nice comfortable 56 here in Vegas!

Cool

I don't know if "work" is the right word for it. Laughing I moved the whole clan up here just before the new year. And just in time for the -33 cold snap. It was -18 in Montana before I left but the wind chill was -50 so this doesn't feel so bad.

Little Bruin
Boo Boo

acruxksa
Doh!

PostPosted: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 13:25:34    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Asylum wrote:
Jason wrote:
Spire wrote:
He works for me now, moved up here a couple of weeks ago.

Who does number two work for? Who does number two work for?

That's right buddy, you tell that turd who's boss!

Laughing

A nice comfortable 56 here in Vegas!

Cool

I don't know if "work" is the right word for it. Laughing I moved the whole clan up here just before the new year. And just in time for the -33 cold snap. It was -18 in Montana before I left but the wind chill was -50 so this doesn't feel so bad.

It's not the temp that gets you, it's the snow in May Grin One summer up here though and you won't mind winters at all, especially if you are able to find something to keep you busy. It's probably not all that different from Montana though so you should feel right at home.
Welcome to Alaska!!!

Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 15:11:19    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Not quite Alaska, or Rocky Mountain amounts - but this just dumped on us since midnight. Winter of '78 the snow was over the rear porch roof of the house next door in that pic. (was my great aunt's house then)

Asylum
Joshzilla

PostPosted: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 17:16:24    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

acruxksa wrote:
It's not the temp that gets you, it's the snow in May Grin One summer up here though and you won't mind winters at all, especially if you are able to find something to keep you busy. It's probably not all that different from Montana though so you should feel right at home.
Welcome to Alaska!!!

Thanks. It's like summer now with the big thaw, An increase of over 70 degrees in the last week! WTF

acruxksa
Doh!

PostPosted: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 23:41:01    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

This probably isn't the best place for this, but since it was discussed earlier in this thread, I figured I just tack it on the the end.

The Alaska DNR released their 2009 land auction brochure. http://dnr.alaska.gov/mlw/landsale/disp09/reg_sc.cfm
Just FYI, they require %5 down if you win the bid and will finance the rest for 5yrs to 20yrs at prime +3%. The length of payment depends on the total amount owed.

We've already got more than our fair share of BigBruin's up here, but the more the merrier.

*hick*

PostPosted: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 12:40:52    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Kwel... when the collapse happens, we'll all be up there and can for the BB militia Grin

Any of those places better to look at then the others?
Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 13:08:47    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

If it was just me, I'd move up there in a heart beat...the wife and kid though, they wouldn't be too happy up there LOL
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 13:11:48    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I'm thinking "Summer home" type of thing. For the cost of these lot's, I could afford the lot and then once paid off get a construction loan. Or something like that.
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 13:17:10    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Beach party at Cheeze's new place on Blying Sound!!!
SilverPotato
Rated PG

PostPosted: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 17:26:10    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Time for benching? Grin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: