Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
This is just, wow.
A must see.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
treekodar
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sun, 18 May 2008 14:14:41    Post Subject: This is just, wow. Reply with quote View Single Post

Joey Chaos

So we're this far already? Yikes

I want a talking pc to keep me company. They have already made organic computer parts, so we'll soon be flying in space where the main computer is an android? *Cough* Battlestar Galactica *Cough*

Little Bruin
Boo Boo

BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Sun, 18 May 2008 14:48:35    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Ahhh... that's not anything really advanced. The basic ask/say certain words and a computer responds with pre-programmed phrases has been around since like the 80's.

All they did was add a bit of Hollywood too it. Evolutionary? Maybe, Revolutionary? No.
Blue|Fusion
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 19 May 2008 12:52:34    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

What amazes me is some of the other videos available with full-bodies robots. The one Japanese robot by the same company can walk, communicate, perform tasks, and whatnot. That's some great programming and designing skills on their part. I wonder how long it will be before artificial intelligence becomes advanced enough to simulate real consciousness.
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 19 May 2008 13:47:34    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

nerds need love too.. was bound to happen that some lonely dweebs would make sex slaves.
Charlie
DeathStar

PostPosted: Mon, 19 May 2008 16:14:26    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

knight0334 wrote:
nerds need love too.. was bound to happen that some lonely dweebs would make sex slaves.

Forum abandoner

PostPosted: Tue, 20 May 2008 23:05:39    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Creepy.
treekodar
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Wed, 21 May 2008 05:17:34    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Dud3! wrote:
Creepy.
I second that. They'll never make them look too good though, you will always be able to tell the difference between a robot and a human.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: