Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Do you have a Living Will?
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
heylinder
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 19 May 2008 17:12:04    Post Subject: Do you have a Living Will? Reply with quote View Single Post

I do ... here's mine Wink Maxine wrote it for me Grin It's perfect!

I,__________________, being of sound mind and body, do not wish to be kept alive indefinitely by artificial means.
Under no circumstances should my fate be put in the hands of pinhead politicians who couldn't pass ninth-grade biology
if their lives depended on it, or lawyers/doctors interested in simply running up the bills. If a reasonable amount of time passes and I fail to ask for at least one of the following:

Glass of wine
Chocolate
Margarita
Sex
Martini
Cold Beer
Chocolate
Chicken fried steak
Cream gravy
Sex
Mexican food
Chocolate
French fries
Chocolate
Pizza
Sex
Ice cream
Cup of tea
Chocolate
Chocolate
Sex
Chocolate
It should be presumed that I won't ever get better. When such a determination is reached, I hereby instruct my appointed person and attending physicians to pull the plug, reel in the tubes, let the 'fat lady sing,' and call it a day!
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Mon, 19 May 2008 18:23:32    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Laughing Mine would be similar, except sub Beer for Chocolate , and Coffee for everything except Sex (and add a few more of them).
sbrehm72255
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 19 May 2008 19:03:37    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

No beer or Chocolate here, sex and coffee would be enough .............Wink

In that order.

Methious
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Tue, 20 May 2008 10:29:09    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

No living will here but I have a will to live does that count?
sbrehm72255
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 20 May 2008 11:12:07    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Sure it does.....Wink

Sort of like me, and as they say, only the good die young, so I guess I'll live on forever.

knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 20 May 2008 13:13:35    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Sex? whats that?

you probably should substitute the chocolate, freedom fries, and ice cream for cigarette for me.
treekodar
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Tue, 20 May 2008 13:15:09    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I want all my belongings to be sacrificed to the eternal God of gaming. I want my pc to be so overclocked that it dies, now that's a sacrifice.

I want my families mind erased of all knowledge about me, because I'm just too good for them, even when I'm dead.

And last but not least, I refuse to die being a virgin.

Little Bruin
Boo Boo

knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 20 May 2008 14:11:33    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

treekodar wrote:
I want all my belongings to be sacrificed to the eternal God of gaming. I want my pc to be so overclocked that it dies, now that's a sacrifice.

I want my families mind erased of all knowledge about me, because I'm just too good for them, even when I'm dead.

Dont worry about the last part.. They'll phuck you with the hospital bill, take your temps rectally enough to feel like you've been prison raped, and the catheter will remove any reminants of virginity.
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Tue, 20 May 2008 15:17:42    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

knight0334 wrote:
treekodar wrote:

Dont worry about the last part.. They'll phuck you with the hospital bill, take your temps rectally enough to feel like you've been prison raped, and the catheter will remove any reminants of virginity.

Hmmmm... and you say you don't get invited to that many parties?? WOW... That's really strange.

Laughing
treekodar
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Tue, 20 May 2008 15:55:52    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

knight0334 wrote:
treekodar wrote:

Your right, but where I live you don't pay for any hospital bill, it all goes through taxes Wink

You sound like a party monkey! Full Moon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: