Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Sapphire Radeon HD3870 X2 1GB Graphics Card
Sapphire Radeon HD3870 X2 1GB
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 06:31:45    Post Subject: Sapphire Radeon HD3870 X2 1GB Graphics Card Reply with quote View Single Post

The 1GB Sapphire Radeon HD3870 X2 couples the power of two HD3870 GPUs on one card to provide the muscle necessary to smoothly drive today's games with ease. And if you are a player that insists on the absolute cutting edge and top notch performance at any cost you can take advantage of CrossFireX and use two of these cards in tandem. - The Review
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

sbrehm72255
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 08:47:44    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I've always wanted to try out one of these dual GPU cards, maybe one day I'll get a chance. I really like the ATi design over that of the Nvidia based dual GPU heat trap design, with having both GPU's on a single PCB it seems like it would be much easier to keep cool.

Oh, and they seem to be priced right as well.

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 09:00:59    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Yeah - the price does seem good. Even since the review was released Monday the prices have come down more, and there are plenty of rebates... if you can tolerate them.

I'm playing with this card in Crossfire X with a single HD3870. Looks cool and boosts the performance, but still doesn't scale the way I would have assumed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Video All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: