Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Forum Building Contest and Motherboard Giveaway
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sbrehm72255
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 15:55:09    Post Subject: Forum Building Contest and Motherboard Giveaway Reply with quote View Single Post

Get your name in while you still can.

Quote:
Its contest time!

Ninjalane has teamed up with our friends over at MotherboardPro to provide some excellent prizes to 2 lucky winners over the next two months.

Contest ends June 1st 2008.
Winners will be notified the week after Computex (June 9th).
Prizes will be mailed out once the winner has been notified and shipping information is secured.
The contest is open to everyone, though if the winner is located in the US I'll ship for free, for winners outside of the US we'll have to make shipping arraignments.

Entering this contest is easy. First you must be a member of the Ninjalane Message Forum. Membership is free and this contest is open to new members as well as existing ones so register today!

Here is what you do

- First head over to http://www.motherboardpro.com and find the special Ninjalane Contest Code.
- Next sign in to the message forum and send me a PM with the code and your name is added to the contest cue.
- Lastly to activate your contest entry you’ll need to have at least 10 posts in the message forum (preferably helpful posts, if your name comes up and all you have is thread bumps you won’t win.)

That’s it!

Do you want to double your chances to win??
Visit our cafépress store and buy yourself a Ninjalane original “Skull and Cross Cables” t-shirt After your purchase PM me saying what you ordered and if I see a sale on the same day and you have already entered you’ll get a secondary chance to win!
http://www.cafepress.com/ninjalane

So why do this? For the prizes of course!

Two lucky winners will win one of the following prizes.

Mobo 1 DFI LANPARTY LT X38
Mobo 2 DFI LANPARTY DK X38-T2R

Now for the fine print.

This is a forum building contest, we are giving away some high dollar units here and would like a little return on investment so please post and have fun! However we do have to set limits on this contest to ensure we keep our sponsors happy.

First rule of the Ninjalane Contest is.. We need a minimum of 50 entries
The second rule of the Ninjalane Contest is… We need a minimum of 50 entries!, (for those curious about the current contest entry level please PM me)

There are 6 other conditions but the first 2 are the only ones of importance.

http://www.ninjaforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=569

Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Crisis
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 21:32:39    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Bump for the awesome contest
Was just about to post it here aswell.
=CDU=Above
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 13:13:33    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Ok, it official, I'm an idiot.
I've searched around that site for quite a while now...no code found.
I read the the specs of the two MBs that they are giving away, I did a search for Ninjalane only to find a link to a review that they did a while back, and looked around the rest of the site for a bit.
Just can't find it.

www.cduclan.com
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 14:26:48    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Wow... I remember BIg Bruin buddying up with Ninja Lane back when we first started up! Hadn't heard much from them in a long time, glad they are still out there. I don't think most of the tech sites we aligned ourselves with back in 2003 are around any more!
sbrehm72255
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 15:18:31    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Nope, most of the little sites I used to visit on a regular basis are long gone...................Sad I guess its harder than I thought to make it in this business.
Crisis
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 18:09:47    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

=CDU=Above wrote:
Ok, it official, I'm an idiot.
I've searched around that site for quite a while now...no code found.
I read the the specs of the two MBs that they are giving away, I did a search for Ninjalane only to find a link to a review that they did a while back, and looked around the rest of the site for a bit.
Just can't find it.

It's on MotherboardPro's page. Think about it.
The contest is giving out DFI boards, therefore the potential people that would want it are DFI customers and therefore... Wink
=CDU=Above
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 20:22:09    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

sounds like I was on the right track. Let me give it another go.
Thanks.

www.cduclan.com
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

sbrehm72255
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 00:53:36    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Good luck finding the code, its sort of in plain site as they say...............Wink
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 09:29:56    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

=CDU=Above wrote:
sounds like I was on the right track. Let me give it another go.
Thanks.

*cough*googleisyourfriend*cough*
sbrehm72255
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 10:20:35    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Google is a wonderful tool most of the time to find things on the net...........Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Bonanza All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: