Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
LAN game for kids?
Like Blockland?
Go To Page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
(TSC)Bender
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Wed, 09 Apr 2008 11:16:14    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I've played Theme Hospital at a few LAN's. It's pretty old, so it only supports 4 players. The graphics still look good if top down 2D is alright. Although there isn't a cooperative mode, the only violence I can think of is the trash bombs (throws trash into the other players hospitals) and an occasional death from failed treatments. Nothing graphic, they either turn into an angel or the grim reaper opens a hole beneath em. I recommend it, good fun.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

CoolZone
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 03:12:36    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I recommend No One Lives Forever 1,2 to be played on LAN.You can play cooperative and complete missions like in single player
Kilamon
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 11:05:42    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Theme Hospital is great. My wife has played through it like 3 times. It's a little buggy on XP; it was designed for win98. Be prepared for the occasional crash or blue screen.
javajeff
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 19:30:09    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I play the RTS games with my son. We play command and conquer, Age of Empires, etc. They are fun against the computer or together on the internet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: