Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
cod4 pc
who else be playin it
Go To Page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blue|Fusion
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 01:09:52    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Yeah, COD4 is great. I only played a little this week but am up to a Major now. My best streak was a 14 kill streak knifing and pistoling a bunch of snipers since they wouldn't look behind them. Then one spawned with a shotty lol.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Digerati
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 22:54:03    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I'm addicted to the game. My best streak was 26 kills, sniping. Grin
Spy--Guy
Rated PG

PostPosted: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 05:16:24    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

lol sweet my best kill streak is 30 lol beat that lol.

Wave Wave Laughing Yikes
=CDU=Above
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 00:24:19    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I've posted this in a few other forums but we have two servers up and running with COD4. One is modded and the other is straight vanilla.
We have a teamspeak server up and runnin' too. Feel free to join us. All adults and usually drunk so we're easy to kill.
www.cduclan.com

We still run a Desert Combat server too if you're still playing that.

www.cduclan.com
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 00:54:09    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Hmmm... can you join the server if your running it on an Xbox?
=CDU=Above
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 02:29:17    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Dr. EvilCheeze wrote:
Hmmm... can you join the server if your running it on an Xbox?

Ah....no. It would be cool if that were possible. I think the PC guys would own though.
I haven't played it on Xbox but I would imagine that a mouse can get on target much faster than the joy stick of a controller.
Is that what is used to target?...the joy stick? I don't even know.

www.cduclan.com
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 11:48:00    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Yea, there are some good things about using the controller... I'm only starting to get used to it. The mouse is MUCH more accurate.

The 360 is my first console game in years (like since the original Nintendo), it's pretty fun. Different gaming experience than on a PC.

Last edited by BeerCheeze on Sun, 27 Apr 2008 12:28:16; edited 1 time in total
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

=CDU=Above
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 12:10:23    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I'm thing about picking up the PS3. I have PS2 but don't use it. The boy plays NASCAR on it. But I want to get that Rock Band setup for PS3 and play it with all the kids. It looks like a hoot.

www.cduclan.com
goldenchessboard
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 16:33:13    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I didnt like COD4 single player, but apparently the multiplayer is pretty good. I was considering buying it for the mp, but there are no vehicles or anything in it, pure weapons its seems. I prefer crysis because it has vehicles, turrets, water etc and a lot more cool stuff goes on.
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 10:01:36    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

goldenchessboard wrote:
I didnt like COD4 single player, but apparently the multiplayer is pretty good. I was considering buying it for the mp, but there are no vehicles or anything in it, pure weapons its seems. I prefer crysis because it has vehicles, turrets, water etc and a lot more cool stuff goes on.

I played the Crysis demo, and I was very impressed with it. It's on my list (of which I have too much stuff on the list, and not enough time).

However COD4 does let you play (single player at least) from different thigns. For example I know the other day I got to be the gunner in a Helo, and in an AC-140 gun ship (made things go BOOM). Grin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: