Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Thermaltake V1 and MaxOrb CPU Coolers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 22 May 2007 07:44:14    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

In this review we will be taking a look at two new coolers from Thermaltake, as well as one slightly older cooler for comparison purposes. The new MaxOrb and V1 models will be put head to head, while also going up against a previous generation cooler from Thermaltake, the Big Typhoon VX. - The Review
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Anonymous

PostPosted: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 00:56:21    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Hello, I would like to ask regarding the Thermal Take V1.

My current motherboard is a Gigabyte P35 DS4, it has a massive heat sink that I fear would interfere with the installation of certain HSF. If I were to use the V1, would it be compatible / fit ? Does any special actions need to be taken ( like removing certain parts of my mobo ) ? or will the installation be problem free ?

I'd appreciate any advice. Thank you
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 20:01:06    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Hi... I wouldn't be able to say for sure, but it looks like the steep angle of the V1 would clear heatpipes on a board like that with ease. Hard to say for sure though the way coolers on boards and processors have gotten so big.
Anonymous

PostPosted: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 00:51:00    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Doctor Feelgood wrote:
Hi... I wouldn't be able to say for sure, but it looks like the steep angle of the V1 would clear heatpipes on a board like that with ease. Hard to say for sure though the way coolers on boards and processors have gotten so big.

I suppose the only way I can be really certain is to bring my whole PC to the computer store and try it.

Thank you for the reply. I appreciate it Wave
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Cooling All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: