Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
tallest building in the world being built in Dubai
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wiseacre
Rated R

PostPosted: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 18:03:05    Post Subject: tallest building in the world being built in Dubai Reply with quote View Single Post

I didn’t know they were building this, this is unbelievable. It’s the height of two Empire State buildings, here’s the tour footage: worlds tallest building
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 19:50:35    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I dont even like being on a 2nd floor with my vertigo. I'd just eat a bullet before going anywhere near that building. It took all I could muster to climb up the 50ft tower sitting on PA's highest point - Mt. Davis, which isn't much compared to some mountains.. Not much higher than that building either.
heylinder
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 07:11:19    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

My stomach started turning when he started up the scaffolding just watching the video .... I'll pass on the grand opening tour.
Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 08:08:33    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I"m with you all on the heights...

However I tend to torture myself with that and would go up in it. Funny though, the first thing that came to mind when they mentioned the observation deck was sky-diving...

Which while I hate heights and they scare the crap out of me, I enjoy sky-diving...I know...I know...I'm wierd...

Kinda like me and tight places, but yet I love scuba diving...
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 10:55:01    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Hellfire wrote:
I"m with you all on the heights...

However I tend to torture myself with that and would go up in it. Funny though, the first thing that came to mind when they mentioned the observation deck was sky-diving...

Which while I hate heights and they scare the crap out of me, I enjoy sky-diving...I know...I know...I'm wierd...

Kinda like me and tight places, but yet I love scuba diving...

I'm kinda weird like that too.. I can fly in old WWII airplanes** all day long and do all sorts of aerial acrobatics(as passenger) - but put me on a 6ft ladder and make me look up and I'll fall down. Hell, I've fallen down while standing in an open field and aiming a shotgun up to shoot some doves flying overhead.

** listed below:
1. AT6
2. B-25
3. B-17
4. B-29
5. B-24
6. Grumman Avenger
7. P-61
Spire
Hall Pass B!tch!!!

PostPosted: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 11:43:54    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I would pay to be able to crawl up that thing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: