Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Whats the best time to buy?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fakum
Rated PG

PostPosted: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 09:40:45    Post Subject: Whats the best time to buy? Reply with quote View Single Post

I am putting a shopping list together to do a PC upgrade. I am willing to wait to purchase parts online. What is the general consensus as to the best time to get the best deals? I have heard it was Black Friday (day after thanksgiving) Any one else agree or disagree? thanks for the feedback
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 10:21:20    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Problem with Black Friday is that A LOT of people are trying to get the REALLY good deals. Other than that, there are usually a lot of good deals as well, so you can save a bunch of cash.

Otherwise, throughout December is usually pretty good. Just have to watch the sales, and know what the current pricing is...

Last year I got a 22" Westinghouse LCD for $199 on Black Friday (stood in line for 5 hours to get it though).
Fakum
Rated PG

PostPosted: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 14:51:57    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

ahhh,,,, thats why I like Newegg :} ,,, thats a nice 22 monitor by the way ,,, good for you. Hope ur happy with it. the reviews I hav read on the 22 's specifically find that very favorable
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 15:00:00    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

A good time to be always seems to be rolling... Holidays never seem like a great time on PC gear to me, although electronics are definitely worth waiting for.

It pretty much comes down to how new / nice you want your components, and how long you're willing to wait. What are you looking into?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: