Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Summer's over?
Go To Page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 22:13:33    Post Subject: Summer's over? Reply with quote View Single Post

School starts here tomorrow... WTF? Confused I always remember school starting AFTER labor day, not before.

And we got in exactly 1 "camping" trip... to Disneyland no less. Censored
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

dadx2mj
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 23:00:16    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

School starts here on the 30th...get this they go for ONE day have 4 days off for Labor Day then go back. Someone in charge of scheduling has their head up their a$$
Spire
Hall Pass B!tch!!!

PostPosted: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 23:54:47    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Well I can tell you, up here, fall (autumn) is going to start tomorrow around 6:00 PM, end around 4:30 in the morning and winter will explode upon us. I am really looking forward to the START of winter, I'm sure by February and the 5th month of sub freezing weather I will be ready so shoot someone, but for now I'm looking forward.

The kiddies go back to school Wednesday.
Dimensionjew
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 00:29:05    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Yea, im a High school student. MY school doesn't start till after labor day so Idk wtf is going on everywhere else....

Dr_Pentium
Rated R

PostPosted: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 01:26:10    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

university student in toronto.. we dont start here till after labour day.

Dr Evil did you really have to start this thread Sad

That is pretty odd though a start before labour day.. i thought it was like North Amrican to start after no matter what /shrug

/ it's still summer... it's still summer

Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 07:07:30    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

MY son starts back on Wednesday. I think they're starting earlier to build in the snow days for some areas. Plus then they can get out of school a little earlier at the end of the year *shrug*

I always started before labor day, usually 2 weeks before, so this feels about right to me. Then again, I went to Military school, so days were longer and the year was longer.
mrweasel
I can haz cheezbrgr?

PostPosted: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 09:27:16    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

no kids so I don't know when the lil' buggers go back. I do know most of the colleges go back on the 29th
Boo Boo

slugbug
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 11:15:45    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

School used to begin the first Monday after Labor Day when I was a kid.
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 11:49:23    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Tuesday, right? That is how I remember it in NY... and that is how it seems to be around here in NJ.
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 12:32:15    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

When I was a kid, I went to K-2 in PA and 3-12 in FL - in both states we started the week before Labor Day, went for 5 days, then had a 3 day weekend for the Labor Day holiday. However, things vary district to district in PA quite dramatically as to when you start/finish and the holidays you get. FL was somewhat uniform throughout the state because the state dictated things, not the local school boards like in PA.

So long as there isn't any teacher strikes, I think the Brookville, Brockway and DuBois districts start next monday.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: