Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Nintendo DS Lite
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Consumer Electronics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 00:18:47    Post Subject: Nintendo DS Lite Reply with quote View Single Post

Anyone have one? Any good?

Or better ideas for a portable game?

I need something to do for long boring days of sitting... Laughing
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

dadx2mj
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 00:41:12    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Bought both my kids one for Xmas last year. I dont even know how to turn the dang things on but my kids think they are the best thing ever. They like being able to play against each other wireless.
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 11:36:24    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

PSP?
edvallie
Put Beer Here

PostPosted: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 14:33:21    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

http://dslinux.org/

:-D

I have a lot of friends who use it, they really like all the different things you can do with them.

Exotique
Rated PG

PostPosted: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 15:59:59    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I got a DS lite a few months ago. they are great. I recently got the DS browser which is internet for the DS. It works great! its jsut like a computer. and i recently bought Brothers In Arms for my DS. me and my friend play against each other all the time its amazing!
Doh!

PostPosted: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 19:49:58    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

It's a toss up between the DS Lite and the PSP. I've got a PSP for travelling and like it very much. My oldest son has a DS Lite and a PSP, he usually plays the DS. I rarely play games on my PSP, it is mostly used to watch movies and listen to music. I can fit 3 encoded movies on a 1gb ms pro duo card and carry a second card with music on it. If you are looking for a gaming portable I would choose the DS Lite because it has more games and is cheaper. If you want a portable for gaming and media then the PSP is the way to go, but it is more expensive and seems to have fewer games. Also, the game disks aren't nearly as indestructable as the nintendo cartridges.
I can haz cheezbrgr?

PostPosted: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 10:24:04    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I'm still stuck on the GBA....but since I hardly use it, it works for plane trips.

Now if they come out with gmaes for iPhone Grin

Boo Boo

Kilamon
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 10:35:30    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

mrweasel wrote:
I'm still stuck on the GBA....but since I hardly use it, it works for plane trips.

Now if they come out with gmaes for iPhone Grin

http://www.macnn.com/articles/07/06/01/games.for.iphone.debut/
Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 10:36:29    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

My son has the DS Lite, and plays it all the time. Funny thing is he ends up playing it more than he plays the Wii. Usually his first question when we want to watch a movie together "can I play my DS during the movie with headphones?"

Probably going to get him the new Pokemon game for the Wii, maybe he'll play it more then Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Consumer Electronics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: