Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
CasEdge Diabolic Minotaur Case
Go To Page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lordraptor1
Rated PG

PostPosted: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 14:14:56    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

i have not tried the HDD yet but i bought a little black push botton from radio shack and drilled a hole to fit it on the right side of the front panel kind of hidden behind the "horn of the demon" it is slightly out of sight and slightly protected from accidental reset, as soon as i find an led with a color i like ( want it to be blue or red but i prefer blue) i will be installing one. i will have to be careful though as i do not want it to end up looking like a huge zit on the demons face Laughing , maybe i will install it like i did the reset switch behind the horn on the opposite side of the case. however i am running an asus p5nsli mobo and was wondering how to connect the front audio panel wires (mic and headset) Confused i am going to be upgrading the mobo in february and i will also need to know how to connect the front audio panel to an evge 680i mobo. if you want to know why i am upgrading the asus mobo well if you read the asus forums (user reviews from the p5nsli mobo users) you will discover that this as well as numerous other asus mobo's are big Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored (must keep it clean) alot of us have been Bang Head trying to fix problems, dealing with the nforce4 chipset (although it is suppose to be an nforce570), and having to deal with the "it is with one of your other components" excuse from asus (and that is when you call long distance and actually wait 30 minutes and do get to talk with someone) enough venting on the Censored asus p5nsli mobo and back to what i need to know. how do i connect the front audio panel connectors (mic and headphones) to both the asus p5nsli and the evga 680i mobos
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Kilamon
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 18:26:58    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Get a DFI. Grin
lordraptor1
Rated PG

PostPosted: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 19:48:12    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

why a dfi? what is wrong with the evga 680i?, according what i have read on it evga and nvidia are both working to help consumers fix any problems they have (something asus has not done for me or anyone on the asus forums.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Cases All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: