Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Sunbeam Tech LAN Party Bag
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 15:41:46    Post Subject: Sunbeam Tech LAN Party Bag Reply with quote View Single Post

The Sunbeam Tech LAN Party Bag could prove to be a handy accessory for anyone who frequents LAN parties, or otherwise needs to move their computer on a regular basis. It will accomodate cases in a wide range of sizes, including some fairly large ones, while also making room for a keyboard, mouse, and various other odds and ends. - The Review

Last edited by Doctor Feelgood on Fri, 28 Apr 2006 10:25:41; edited 1 time in total
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

IceNine
*The Freshest*

PostPosted: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 16:23:28    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

This review has a link to page 2, which does not exist.

A letter to a soldier
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 16:30:47    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Laughing

It had a page two, but it really wasn't long enough to be worth it (IMO), so I put everything on page 1! I'll fix that later, thanks!

Also... Jab-tech let me know that their bag isn't a Sunbeam. Uh oh... wonder why Sunbeam didn't notice that? Anyway... I'll fix that later, too!

Just got a box from Jab-tech, and there will be a review of something I already think is very cool!

Cool
llutxo
Rated PG

PostPosted: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 16:03:54    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

how much does the bag weight? plis send me the answer to mail llutxo@gmail.com than kyou
Kilamon
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 18:15:39    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

llutxo wrote:
how much does the bag weight? plis send me the answer to mail llutxo@gmail.com than kyou
I didn't know big bruin was synonymous with burger king (have it your way).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: