Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Easy to use MP3 Player
Go To Page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Consumer Electronics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 13:41:11    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Modulok wrote:
Thx for the help highon...but that is alot of $$ for someone who will probably not even use the 2GB storage or view pictures...it's going to be used mostly for FM and MP3 listening while cooking/cleaning/walking.

Then watch Woot.com... buy one when it comes on there.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

edvallie
Put Beer Here

PostPosted: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 18:37:44    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Modulok wrote:
HF, how is your wife with using computer/electronics? The person this MP3 player is for is one of "those people" that double clicks everything after I repeatedly tell her not to.

I would like to find a player that allows transfers to be drag and drop with explorer...so adding/removing songs is easy as pie.

Thx for the help highon...but that is alot of $$ for someone who will probably not even use the 2GB storage or view pictures...it's going to be used mostly for FM and MP3 listening while cooking/cleaning/walking.

cooking can be a pretty physical sport, you need something that can take wear and tear. Laughing Wave

BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 19:01:36    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

highonv8splash wrote:
Modulok wrote:
HF, how is your wife with using computer/electronics? The person this MP3 player is for is one of "those people" that double clicks everything after I repeatedly tell her not to.

I would like to find a player that allows transfers to be drag and drop with explorer...so adding/removing songs is easy as pie.

cooking can be a pretty physical sport, you need something that can take wear and tear. Laughing Wave

Hmmmm... let's see... I was a Marine, a body gaurd, a bouncer, do Information Security, oooo yea... And I'm the cook.

So... what are you saying about cooking now?
edvallie
Put Beer Here

PostPosted: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 19:14:24    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Dr. EvilCheeze wrote:

Hmmmm... let's see... I was a Marine, a body gaurd, a bouncer, do Information Security, oooo yea... And I'm the cook.

Misty wears the pants in the relationship? Grin

BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 21:29:09    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

highonv8splash wrote:
Dr. EvilCheeze wrote:

Misty wears the pants in the relationship? Grin

No, but I'm in her's a lot.

Stupid stupid boy.... How to impress a girl...

1) Cook them a gourmet meal
2) Last more than 30 seconds
Spire
Hall Pass B!tch!!!

PostPosted: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 22:20:26    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Dr. EvilCheeze wrote:

No, but I'm in her's a lot.

Stupid stupid boy.... How to impress a girl...

1) Cook them a gourmet meal
2) Last more than 30 seconds

Preach on Brotha!
Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 22:27:34    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

It's literally drag and drop for mp3's. only conversion needed is to make sure any videos are in .mov format. Even then it's drag-n-drop if they are in .mov
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Consumer Electronics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: