Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
(10) Thermaltake 850W ToughPower PSU Give Away
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 23:59:56    Post Subject: (10) Thermaltake 850W ToughPower PSU Give Away Reply with quote View Single Post

Quote:
Please take a few moments to complete our Power Supply Survey. Your feedback is important to us. Your responses will help us to address any issues that you may have as well as to better target our products and services to meet your needs. Your responses will be kept confidential and will not be used for any purpose other than research conducted by Thermaltake Technology Inc.

START DATE: November 6, 2006 12:01am PST
END DATE: December 31, 2006 11:59pm PST.

In this survey event, Thermaltake will be given out 10 (TEN) Toughpower 850W worth $249.99 each and 20 mystery prizes worth a total of $1000 to lucky winners. ONE per household winner only. Winners will be chosen randomly from our system. Final result with name and state or country will be posted on our website and Thermaltake will notify winners by email on January 15, 2007.

http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/survey.htm
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

=CDU=Above
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 07:01:56    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I don't get it. Did you try this one? I click on the link...then the I "I agree" buttonn...and it says, "Thank you for taking this survey...yada...yada...yada."
No survey to take. Am I just missing something?

www.cduclan.com
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 07:30:22    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Worked for me... Someone in your place must have done it already! And if you are all alone... Scary, scary times!
Blue|Fusion
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 10:23:51    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I did the survey...but some of the questions are way out there. "Who is your daddy and what does he do?" Whaaa?
Modulok
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 10:26:37    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Blue|Fusion wrote:
I did the survey...but some of the questions are way out there. "Who is your daddy and what does he do?" Whaaa?

I think you got lost...but show us the "I want to become a call girl" application, it sounds hilarious.
=CDU=Above
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 12:57:24    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Big Bruin wrote:
Worked for me... Someone in your place must have done it already! And if you are all alone... Scary, scary times!

Well, I do have a computer savy two year old over here. In fact, I just asked him to close the Word document he was working on to check my email. Not kidding. Hmmmm

www.cduclan.com
T-shirt
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 14:09:14    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Big Bruin wrote:

I had already done it, but it let me go again.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

edvallie
Put Beer Here

PostPosted: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 18:46:42    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I had fun with the last question.
tomato
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 12:22:13    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

It tracks your IP I believe.... thanks for the link Wink
slugbug
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 21:51:57    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

we'll have to wait til next year to see who wins this one
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Bonanza All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: