Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Are you ready for some football? [fantasy football league]
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
misty
Mmmmm... Beer

PostPosted: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 21:01:21    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Group Hug! Laughing

Come on ladies stop your PMSing and let's have fun. I'm losing badly and when I get spanked (no not like that Cheeze) I laugh. Seriously it's all in fun.

Now on to regularly scheduled beer Friday, to drown my last place sorrows. Razz

Stewie: I was under the impression the name of the show was "Kids Say the Darndest Things," not "Old Black Comedians Never Shut the Hell Up."
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 21:04:17    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

And it becomes less fun and less worth doing when people get half way through the season and quit... Not just quit, but abandon their team so the lucky few that play them get an easy win.

nogard... the trade was shot down because I made sure everyone saw it... If no one noticed, you would have had the funniest joke trade ever.

You know... whats my motivation to run this or care? For fun. I'm in other leagues where people can bother to play out the whole season no matter what... Even if I win this league I don't score a prize... And the people that do win get prizes that I was never obligated to give away. Sure, they may not be huge, incredible items, but I was hoping people were playing for fun more than anything and would bother to keep it interesting for all involved.
nogard
Rated PG

PostPosted: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 22:53:40    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Quote:
LaTech> I just dropped all of my players. Once they hit the market...they are fair game. Easier than causing a ruckus.

Wow ... LaTech, I'm sorry you feel that way.

I must apologize to everyone for part in this; it was not my intention to cause all this unrest.

~nogard out

PS: Misty, I want in on the group-hug action!

misty
Mmmmm... Beer

PostPosted: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 23:36:28    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

nogard wrote:

PS: Misty, I want in on the group-hug action!

Come join the fun... If you feel something sharp just ask Cheeze to back off a bit. He gets a little over stimulated. Yikes

Stewie: I was under the impression the name of the show was "Kids Say the Darndest Things," not "Old Black Comedians Never Shut the Hell Up."
edvallie
Put Beer Here

PostPosted: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 12:37:57    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I get busy with school and don't login for two weeks, when I comeback more than half my team is injured. Laughing
FOX
I <3 Quail

PostPosted: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 15:45:11    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

i heart u all

http://www.facebook.com/DjFOXDnB
My site where I have my latest mixes! www.DjSourceInfo.com
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 18:06:14    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

FOX wrote:
i heart u all

Blow me.... get down on your knee's and do that special thing you do with your tongue... Razz
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

misty
Mmmmm... Beer

PostPosted: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 19:34:00    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Dr. EvilCheeze wrote:
FOX wrote:
i heart u all

Blow me.... get down on your knee's and do that special thing you do with your tongue... Razz

Now Cheeze... you know you are supposed to share your toys. Razz

edvallie
Put Beer Here

PostPosted: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 23:13:59    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

*doesn't feel safe in this thread*
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 14:02:14    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Quote:
Ouch ... worthless? Now that's gonna leave a mark. Just for that comment, I'm going to start Joey against you this week - and still annihilate that band of girl-scouts you call a team!

Looks like the big talker was all talk... I see Harrington got benched just before kickoff.. Full Moon Hopefully my little ladies didn't actually intimidate you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Bonanza All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
Page 23 of 31

Jump to: