Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Are you ready for some football? [fantasy football league]
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nogard
Rated PG

PostPosted: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 00:20:47    Post Subject: News Flash: Clinton Portis Reply with quote View Single Post

Reuterz'R'Us, Somewhere between Bolivia and Peru, Nov 16th:

Clinton Portis (WAS - RB) came down with a case of broken hand on Nov 12th in a knock-down, drag-out smack-o-rama style match between the Washington Redskins and the Philadelphia Eagles.

The injury was severe enough to put Portis on the injured reserve list. Consequently, he did not survive the ever-scrutinizing eye of the head coach for Lake Titicaca Lakers, Jason Kohrs, and was ... ~o' Shot Down - in a Blaze of Glory 'o~ on Nov 15th. Rest in Peace, Clinton.

He is survived (until next season) by his team mates of the Washington Redskins, and Chief Zee (their mascot), who was seen dancing a may-those-Eagles-lose-all-their-damn-feathers-dance later that evening.

The wake will be held on Friday. There will be Beer and Cookies (tossed).

As for the the Lake Titicaca Lakers: they will be playing the somewhat controversial (and trade-happy) Vikingz'R'Us later in the week.

The Vikingz head coach stated officially that "A can of whoop-a$$ has been brewing for the those Laker-girls to get their collective buns greased".

(... I don't even know what that means ...)

Hi!

~Nogard, who just now remembered that the smack-talk COULD just be happening somewhere NOT on the Yahoo comms board ...
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

nogard
Rated PG

PostPosted: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 01:15:38    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Yikes

Oh, yeah. I'm back (without really, Really, REALLY being here in the first place. Or something)

Fnord? Hi!

~n

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 10:55:33    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Everyone needs to vote against the LaTech - Vikings trade! The first one was decent to me, but a bit weird... Larry Johnson for Drew Brees. It passed, fine. But now for them to try to trade Drew Brees back for Joey Harrington is total BS! The net result is Vikings getting Larry Johnson (superstar fantasy points GOD) for Joey Harrington (worthless, shouldn't even be on a fantasy team).

Go vote against this now!

Thanks! Wave
LaTech
Ruthless TechTator

PostPosted: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 11:23:22    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

come on...it's a fair trade, no doubt. I mean, I have to try and get some better players and don't need the extra QB! lol
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 12:05:51    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

people that cheat, or try to cheat, will not be invited back. there is nothing fair with that trade. period.
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 12:16:19    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Who's cheating?
nogard
Rated PG

PostPosted: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 12:18:49    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

OMFG!!!! I can't believe what I just saw this morning in "The Den FF league".

Vikingz and LaTech trying to trade Drew "The Man" Brees with Joey "what the fsck happened to my over-grown Tuna-team" Harrington.

What are they THINKING??? They must obviously be related. Or secret lovers. Or something. Or perhaps they're planning to overthrow the government! One never knows with these kinds of people; y'know? It's like I told my friends from the Area 51 outpost; it's always confusing when the space aliens steal your drugs. I think.

Everyone, quick - go vote against that trade! It's unfair, unwarranted, uncooth, unintelligible, un-kosher ... and ... dare I say it? Of course I do ... UN-AMERICAN! Ha, I said it.

God save the Queens (tm)!

~n

Little Bruin
Boo Boo

misty
Mmmmm... Beer

PostPosted: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 12:32:46    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Nogard - Can I have a hit of whatever you are smoking? Confused

Stewie: I was under the impression the name of the show was "Kids Say the Darndest Things," not "Old Black Comedians Never Shut the Hell Up."
nogard
Rated PG

PostPosted: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 13:09:31    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Ha! The evil, evil alliance was foiled; the QB trade between Bulldogs and Vikingz is no more! Vetoed! Extinct! Bereft of Life; it has gone on to meet it's Maker! This is an EX-TRADE! Evil Banana

Another righteous victory for the Empire!! ~o' Ding Dong the Vikingz'RDead, the Wicked Vikingz'R'Dead 'o~

Hang on ... Vikingz is my team, isn't it? Oh, shazbot! Bang Head

~n

acruxksa
Doh!

PostPosted: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 13:25:58    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

smells like collusion to me. I'm fine with it though, just make beating him in the playoffs that much sweeter.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Bonanza All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
Page 21 of 31

Jump to: