Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Under $2.00 soon?
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bruceleeon
Rated R

PostPosted: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 21:47:17    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

bru.. i keep forgetting that you are a few towns over... prices are getting better. I will not be happy until they are under 2 bucks again.
Boo Boo

HackaX0rus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 19:16:55    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

2.91 down from around 3.50ish, here in cen cal...and i drive a 302 ford... Bang Head
Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 19:28:59    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

$1.95 yesterday.
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 22:09:51    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Drove to Nebarska to pick up that dog... it was $2.07... it's $2.59 here with out $0.10 discount. Bang Head

It was $2.69 all through Colorado, but as soon as you cross the state line it goes down $0.50 a gallon??? I have to call BS on that.
mrweasel
I can haz cheezbrgr?

PostPosted: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 09:38:54    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

down to $2.25 here
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 20:37:27    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

At $2.03 at a few stations!! We're getting close.
Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 21:08:42    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Not too bad!

Paid $1.84 tonight (with a $0.03 discount) LOL
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 21:11:49    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Ya'll suck. We still get shafted. It's in the $2.30's here (I think I can get it for $2.27). All becasue they BS and say "There is only 1 refinery in Colorado"
T-shirt
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sat, 07 Oct 2006 06:01:48    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Dr. EvilCheeze wrote:
Drove to Nebarska to pick up that dog... it was $2.07... it's $2.59 here with out $0.10 discount. Bang Head

It was $2.69 all through Colorado, but as soon as you cross the state line it goes down $0.50 a gallon??? I have to call BS on that.

Well it's not taxes (NB seems to have a higher tax/much more complex tax system)
looks like prices are more based on the time zone than anything else
GasBuddy price map
Basically "go west, get screwed" (and not in a good way Sad )
Puddin
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 16:51:56    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

It is somewhat taxes, Meanign if there isn;t a high state road tax, they make up for it on gas prces at times, there was a big controversey beacuse the hybrid users get a break at the end of the year on the tax as well, getting somem of the moeney back causeing everyone else to make up the difference, even though hybrids only use elcectricy 0-15mph and thats it.

Personally, 9 think the gas companies jacked up th e prces to 3-4 bucks for 1 reason, so that they could drop them to 2-250 and we would be sooo happy. Look at everyone sayign " OH MY GOD 2.50 a gallon helll yes!!!!!!!!" meanwhile BO, Shell, And other companies are making 55,000 dollars of profit a minute, now probly only like 30,000 but still, they could lower it more and further but they are not going to, After m,aking the best 3 quarters of sales ever, breaking alll kinds of Net and Gross profit marks, they oly drop them 50cents to 1 dollar? are you kidding me?

Its all a big scam, Go buy a diesle car, buy a conversion kit for 1000 dollars, go to your lockal Mcdonalds, get their used vegtable oil, filter out impurrities, and then drive for free, simple as that. And yes, it does work.

The funny thing is, the Deisle engine was not orginially designed to run on desiel, it was deisnded t run on about 5-15 other products if memory serves me right. HE had to redisgn it to run on deisel. Funny stuff eh?

Oh and biodiesle, 30mpg usally, and guess what, its only abotu 1.00 a gallon usally.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: