Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
reviews & articles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
martz
Rated R

PostPosted: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 09:00:08    Post Subject: reviews & articles Reply with quote View Single Post

Kinda new here, so 'scuse me if this isn't posted in the right 'hood.

I have some articles .... a couple of reviews and how-to's part way writtten, which i did for my last forum "damn-computers.com" before i got bored and sent it to cyber-hell.

Would these be of any interest, and if so, who do i speak to / where do i put them ?

I have reviews of a sony nwe-005 mp3 player, a review of a brother 340 network scanner / printer and a how-to on installing and configuring a mitel networks sme linux server.

again ..... if they are of any interest.

Martz
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 10:41:22    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Wave - Welcome. Sure... We'd probably be interested.

Your name seems familiar, and you know knight0334? What other forums/sites are you on, or were you on? ForumOC or IANAG maybe?
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 10:54:43    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Martz is a "known".... and sadly he's as strange or stranger than us.
martz
Rated R

PostPosted: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 14:59:55    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

cheers Cheeze .... always good to know you got my back bro.... he is right tho .... i am a bit ...damaged Razz

ok ... my resume in short .... was a fairly regular member of icrontic back in the day, was admin at bbf for a while, started a quaint little place called techbox-forums, and have been seen everywhere from forumOC, IANAG, PCQ&A, Alcoholics Unanimous, Networks Today, Iceteks, ...and a few other places besides Smile

i know herr cheeze, dsmf, dadx2mj, knight0334, red-squirrel and a few others here already, and i guess if i took a scoot through your members list i would see quite a few other notable names Smile

remember me now? lol Grin

nice to be among freinds Smile good place you got here Grin
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 16:22:54    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Ahh, OK Many familiar forum names in there... Do you remember a pathetic character named Doctor Feelgood from any of those sites? Yikes Scary fellow!

Speaking of old timers... He may not have posted in 2 and 1/2 years, but I see Deathstar / F1 was online here today! Yikes
martz
Rated R

PostPosted: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 17:37:01    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Doctor Feelgood .... yup, i seem to remember he had a green avatar of sorts ..... the motley crue album cover in fact Smile

I also remember such characters as equito & oppainter too .... names from a dim and distant past Smile Does anyone here remember danball1976 ? *shudder*

Yeah, it's good to see charlie alive, well (?) and not being detained by any law enforcement officials ... who knows, maybe we can drag him away from his house remodelling for a while Grin

ah.... memories Banana
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Site Information All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: