Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
wooooooo!!! (pics)
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HackaX0rus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 22:37:02    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

audis are nice track cars
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

jasno999
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 12:54:13    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I will take my REX (WRX) over that anyday.
FOX
I <3 Quail

PostPosted: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 16:50:41    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

jasno999 wrote:
I will take my REX (WRX) over that anyday.

*claps* good for you lol.... wrx are cheap the sti is the only one id buy its just not worth it for the other models imo. this was a car ive wanted for years but just never got it for one reason or another... everyone has theyre personal preferences this is one of those cars that awes me when i get in it and its really fun to drive.... plus noone has these locally ive seen about two or 3 of these in minnesota but ive see wrx's /sti's everyday.... its a common car here

http://www.facebook.com/DjFOXDnB
My site where I have my latest mixes! www.DjSourceInfo.com
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 17:41:30    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Hey man... my offer for a trade is still good. lol
FOX
I <3 Quail

PostPosted: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 18:06:51    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

lol lemme think about that.....

knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 19:35:56    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

better take it quick...

I broke(or it rotted off) an exhaust hanger back near the muffler on the way home.
FOX
I <3 Quail

PostPosted: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 11:02:59    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

lol nice.... Laughing

Little Bruin
Boo Boo

jasno999
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 12:10:39    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I beg to differ. The WRX is a common car to some degree. However the STi is not all that common at all. I don't knwo the neumbers but you shoudl look up the amount of your car sold last year verses the amount of STi's sold last year in the US and see what it wortks out to.

Yes the WRX is a lot less expensive than the car you just purchased but in terms of driving experience it is all dependant on what you like.

If you like your interior to look pretty and you want nice sound qquality and a little more of a cushy ride then by all means you made the right choice.

However in terms of preformance and handeling that Audi can't come close to hanging with a WRX (nevermind the STi). Better handeling, better acceleration numbers, beter all around preformance.

Don't take my word for it go look at the magazines or read comparrisions on line.

I like preformance and I like a car that drives well. I don't need all the luxuries and I for sure don't want to pay the overpriced number that the Audi's sell for. So in my mind it is a no brainer.
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 13:20:13    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I heard that you're just cheap... Laughing

I kid, I kid!
FOX
I <3 Quail

PostPosted: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 14:28:55    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

like i said earlier i like it and thats all that matters, to each their own.... in minnesota specifically where i am i see sti's and wrx's ALL the time i saw 5 on the way to work today in a 2mile stretch.... theyre too common around here i wanted something unique...

my car is overpriced, im not going to argue that... i couldve gotten an sti for far less than what i payed but its something about the tt i really liked... its all opinion, you like the subarus i like the audis...

mine handles pretty much as well as the sti's im running on the rally platform as the wrx's are... they handle about the same ive driven the sti's a lot and they feel almost identical to me on road races, cept mine has a bit of understeer w/ the stock tires at very high speed cornering... i havent taken either off road but i could care less how it works in dirt, the subaru im pretty much positive would be that though...

the sti comes pretuned as well which is nice but im modding the hell outta mine shortly here (once my manufac warranty is up) now there are a lot of sti's making a lot of power.... i have a buddy making well over 500 on his and you see them a lot making serious power which is awesome and they are very good for that... now how many tt's have you seen making a lot of power? none i bet lol ...ive really only seen a few that make decent numbers....

im not here to debate or anything like that... we all have our opinions and whether one thinks they are right or wrong they are our opinions and shouldnt be bashed one way or another.... i wanted something unique that wow'ed me and the tt did that for me... ive driven ALOT of cars out there from the classics to the supercars. i may not show it or talk about cars much but dont let that decieve you... i do own a car performance company after all Grin.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: