Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Got an hour and a half?
Go To Page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LaTech
Ruthless TechTator

PostPosted: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 12:11:30    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I happen to be living with 2 people that worked the Pentagon crash. Finding childrens shows with feet intact on the roof of the building changes people. They have other stories...but rest assured, it was a large plane.

I don't get videos like this one. Sure, the government lies...but would they fabricate something this big just to go to war? Highly unlikely, imho.

Little Bruin
Boo Boo

BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 12:26:02    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Laughing Actually I do know where he works, and he is sorta "one of them". However I am not a conspiracy theorist.

I have other beliefs about what happened that day, and none of them involve anyone in our government planning that whole event.

And the good thing about video's like this is... they raise questions. Questions that many times are worth answering, and most importantly hopefully make people thank. One thing we all have to do is to maintain vigilance in keeping our government honest (which at this point it is FAR from).

And weasel... my main reason for asking is that if I can have a photo from someone whom I've know (at least virtually) for years it would help show proof to people. Sorry about the images.
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 14:35:20    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

OOO... and here's something also worth looking into

http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: