Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
California Fires
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IceNine
*The Freshest*

PostPosted: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 23:40:45    Post Subject: California Fires Reply with quote View Single Post

Well, I hope I don't have to evacuate my apartment, but it is a possibility. I hope everyone near me is playing it safe and will continue to watch the news for any problems.

Good luck to us all.
Sad

A letter to a soldier
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 23:57:42    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Hey good luck Ice!! Hope it doesn't get too bad!! I hate those fires, but I don't remember ever having ones that bad when I lived down there.
heylinder
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 00:53:09    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Good Luck to you Ice and be safe. Dad and I are about 20 miles from one of the fires. Since we are in the center of a city surrounded by concrete I believe we have no worries. Until it's all over with thou we will be breathing smoke/ash. May God bless all that are involved.
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 01:33:21    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

heylinder wrote:
Good Luck to you Ice and be safe. Dad and I are about 20 miles from one of the fires. Since we are in the center of a city surrounded by concrete I believe we have no worries. Until it's all over with thou we will be breathing smoke/ash. May God bless all that are involved.

Hey.. the have a tree there!! It's right in the middle of the round circle in the cetner of "town"... I've seen it!!

Laughing
IceNine
*The Freshest*

PostPosted: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 03:27:54    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I can't believe there have been 14 deaths already. The Fire Marshall was on TV saying that any mention of containment is silly. They expect to have it controlled by the 30th... THAT'S THREE DAYS. It's scary, but I figure I'll run to the beach if it gets near me Sad

A letter to a soldier
T-shirt
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 03:59:32    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I saw that they think it will keep moving westward for a couple days, but when the santa anna's die down it will reverse couse and run all the way to the mountains.
serious problems there , have your stuff packed and leave as soon as you are warned (if not before) most of the deaths are people who waited to long, thought they could out run it. couldn't make it even in cars
heylinder
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 10:40:48    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Dr. EvilCheeze wrote:
Hey.. the have a tree there!! It's right in the middle of the round circle in the cetner of "town"... I've seen it!!

Laughing

Oooopps! Forgot about that tree Wink
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

mAnChO
Rated R

PostPosted: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 13:56:11    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Good luck to you all and be safe. Must be scary having to worry about a fire burning down everything you own.. Just pack up the computer and run!!! Bad Air

Best wishes

*The Freshest*

PostPosted: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 17:11:13    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Now we're having power fluctuations here. There are 27,000 homes without power so I guess I'm lucky, but my computer isn't happy with being hard shut down....

DAMN YOU FIRES!!!!! Bang Head Censored

A letter to a soldier
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 17:13:01    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Damn that sucks... I'm having so much rain right now you're fires wouldn't stand a chance! Over 2 inches today so far.

Hope all winds up being well out there!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: