Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Zalman VF900-Cu Dual Heatpipe VGA Cooler
Go To Page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zachig
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 17 May 2006 00:45:15    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Oh...if you're interested, I've found another review for the VF900Cu at "Gruntville": http://www.gruntville.com/reviews/heatsinks/zalman_VF900-Cu/index.php (excuse me for hanging around at other forums... Laughing ).

Anyway, after reading Big Bruin's review on the Accelero X1, I think it performs better than the VF900-Cu, so probably that's the one I'm gonna buy for my MSI 7800GTX card.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Wed, 17 May 2006 06:41:44    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I had read the Gruntville review too... They call it SLI compatible as well, but I didn't see where they actually checked, etc.
zachig
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 17 May 2006 09:31:37    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Big Bruin wrote:
I had read the Gruntville review too... They call it SLI compatible as well, but I didn't see where they actually checked, etc.

Yeah, so I guess their review isn't that "good" afterall Wink
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Wed, 17 May 2006 09:41:34    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I wasn't saying that... I just saw that their conclusion said SLI capable (as did mine), but I was hoping for pics or text describing a test.
zachig
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 17 May 2006 11:50:48    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Big Bruin wrote:
I wasn't saying that... I just saw that their conclusion said SLI capable (as did mine), but I was hoping for pics or text describing a test.

I didn't mean to offend anyone, especially not Gruntville, which is a pretty good site (of course not as good as this one... Razz )
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Cooling All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: