Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Corsair Nautilus 500 External CPU Water Cooling Unit
Go To Page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 15 May 2006 22:31:07    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

The performance of the Corsair Nautilus 500 is respectable, but can not be considered extreme. Enthusiasts generally want water cooling for either extreme cooling or low noise operation, and the Nautilus offered neither. The system instead seems to be designed for an introduction to water cooling that keeps the end user's budget in mind. - The Review
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 15 May 2006 22:32:12    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Corsair Nautilus 500 Give-Away:

Now that the review is up, who would like to try the Nautilus 500 for themselves? By simply posting at the Bigbruin.com Forum you have a good chance of winning the unit reviewed. You will receive everything shown in the review, except for the Corsair Cool fluid since it needs to be drained from the system before shipping (you can buy more fluid if you want it for less than $10 - link).

Corsair Nautilus 500 Give-Away:

1. The contest is open from May 15, 2006 through the end of the day May 31, 2006 (midnight eastern time).
2. To enter you must be a member of the Bigbruin.com forum with a minimum of ten non-spam posts created during the duration of the contest.
3. You must post once in this thread to declare your interest (only 9 posts to go after that).
4. Contest is open to anyone except for members of the BigBruin.com staff.
5. One winner will be selected from all entries at random, and all decisions are final.
5. The winner will be notified via e-mail and in this thread, and at that point they must provide their shipping address, and the prize will ship out right away.
7. Shipping within the continental United States will be covered by BigBruin.com – Entrants are welcome from the rest of the world, but you may be asked to cover excessive shipping charges.
8. Rules subject to change.

Please post any comments or questions in this thread!
Blue|Fusion
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 15 May 2006 23:11:49    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Well based on the review, it's not the best, but I do want to get into water cooling one of these days...

Count me in Smile

FOX
I <3 Quail

PostPosted: Tue, 16 May 2006 02:43:44    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

im declaring my interest...

i need this Grin

http://www.facebook.com/DjFOXDnB
My site where I have my latest mixes! www.DjSourceInfo.com
zachig
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 16 May 2006 05:56:56    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I'm definitely in...thanks!!!

I'll start posting right away!!! Grin
LaTech
Ruthless TechTator

PostPosted: Tue, 16 May 2006 07:51:36    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I'm game!
mrweasel
I can haz cheezbrgr?

PostPosted: Tue, 16 May 2006 08:54:25    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

cool! (literally)

Count me in! Smile

Boo Boo

sbrehm72255
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 16 May 2006 09:17:46    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Great contest, I've been looking for a small water cooling system for the wifes rig............. Cool
Kilamon
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 16 May 2006 10:49:33    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Toss my name in that hat, BB. I'll give the water cooling a go.
werty316
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Tue, 16 May 2006 13:19:36    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

This is a damn sweet all-in-one WC'ing kit and one sweet prize. I guess a winnner from Canada will have to pay shipping?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Cooling All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: