Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Condemned: Criminal Origins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wiseacre
Rated R

PostPosted: Fri, 12 May 2006 16:42:13    Post Subject: Condemned: Criminal Origins Reply with quote View Single Post

I just finished playing the demo for Condemned, and was wondering if anyone has the full game? I _loved_ it. It’s a horror FPS, but you spend most of the time out of ammo so there’s lots of melee action and you can use objects in the environment as weapons and stuff. Also there’s a lot of CSI-type stuff as you are supposed to be a cop looking for a serial killer. So glad it’s out on PC, because I don’t have a 360. Anyone played the full game? How is it? Demo is here: http://www.condemnedgame.com/
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

zachig
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 16 May 2006 14:20:11    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I'm currently playing the FULL version. After finishing the DEMO, I ran and bought it...

To be honest, I was really fascinated by the DEMO but the FULL game is a lil' bit dissapointing, as gameplay as kinda' routine...

The graphics is indeed awesome, but I think the developers could do more on te story and diveristy.

...Don't count only on my opinion...maybe I'm wrong, as I'm still at the early stages of the game...

Anyway, I also expected the game to be more frightening, like F.E.A.R was...

So...that's just my 2 cents advice...

Hope you'll like it (if you'll decide to buy it eventually...) Grin
werty316
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Tue, 16 May 2006 14:31:25    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I played through the demo and loved it. I hzve teh full version and will probably play it next since I am done with GRAW. The graphics are sweet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: