Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Thermaltake Swing ATX Mid Tower Case
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 21:37:10    Post Subject: Thermaltake Swing ATX Mid Tower Case Reply with quote View Single Post

The cooling performance of the Swing case was quite respectable, and the fact that it allowed the processor to run cooler than a case with many more fans and a perceived better cooling design was a surprise. The Swing ships with one 120mm fan, which did the job, but I would recommend getting a second fan for better airflow, and to keep drives in the drive cage nice and cool. - The Review

Last edited by Doctor Feelgood on Tue, 02 May 2006 16:43:40; edited 1 time in total
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 01:32:40    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Update: Its been a few days since this review was actually finished, and just now I am using this case / system in another review. I needed to pop one of the blank covers off a PCI expansion slot and blood-letting number three is in progress now!! The edge of the blank sliced into my ring finger... I can feel the flaps, and its a good bleeder! I have never been injured so many times on a case. Bang Head
Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 09:00:52    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

WOW! That's bad. Even worse that it's on a Thermaltake case! Don't think I've ever had an issue with one of their cases.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Cases All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: