Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
OOOoohh... Watch Out!
Go To Page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shadowsilence
I <3 Chevrolet

PostPosted: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 02:30:27    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

jake_johnson wrote:
Well one thing i loved bout last year. During huricane season. My family owns a former military generator. It is f#*@ing huge. We use 3 of the exact same models to power our hospital. We have one at our house. So long as home stands we gots power with enough diesal to run 14 days consecutive. Enough MRE', caned food, etc. for a few weeks. Thats if we survive the hurican. If it is a definate going to hit FL. im gone though. Me and all my valuables. Last year i left for a few weeks. I will do the same again.

I love MRE's. I'd never leave my house though. Might be freakin' stupid of me. But no way am I just going to head out and wonder what is happening to my house.

Little Bruin
Boo Boo

jake_johnson
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 05:14:23    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Last year i took my cash, gold silver, laptop and some mre's etc. Left and stayed over at a friend of mine who moved outa state. (first huricane)

My dad, stepmom, and g-ma stayed at house. We lived on other side of fl where it hit and suffered mild damage. Mild as in house wasnt hurt. Damage as in 2 grandfather oak trees fell, had they gone other way giant whole would have been in the house.

I was here for the rest. This one, i aint taking the chance after seeing how east coast of fl got hit and now new orleans, etc.

Ill leave. This time i got car puter. I no longer own a laptop.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: