Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Baseball
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sat, 01 Oct 2005 20:31:08    Post Subject: Baseball Reply with quote View Single Post

Anyone care? I generally don't, but the last few weeks have been pretty exciting. Expecially the way the AL has come down to the wire... All the contenders battling each other this weekend... Cleveland vs Chicago and of course the Yankees vs the Red Sox. The Red Sox had led for so long and the Yankees were outside the playoffs looking in... Now I think the Red Sox have a chance of not making it, depending on the White Sox...
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

FOX
I <3 Quail

PostPosted: Sat, 01 Oct 2005 21:31:17    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

no... dont care lol

http://www.facebook.com/DjFOXDnB
My site where I have my latest mixes! www.DjSourceInfo.com
heylinder
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sat, 01 Oct 2005 21:32:52    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I care Grin

GO BRAVES! 14 straight years for the National League East Champs . I've missed most of the season thou this year... little thing called a wedding got in the way. Now I have to celebrate my one week anniversary tomorrow Grin

Oh ... back to baseball. This is the year for the Braves to go all the way. They started out bad and have steadily gotten better. Either way ... John Smoltz and Andru Jones are THE BEST! Smile
edvallie
Put Beer Here

PostPosted: Sat, 01 Oct 2005 23:09:05    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I have pretty sweet season tickets to the Detroit Tigers, unfortunately they suck.
HackaX0rus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 03:03:57    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

baseball is boring...they sould make a full contact baseball kinda like the xfl was supposed to be a bunch of big dumb guys beatin the crap out of eachother...thats what telivision should be...
dadx2mj
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 10:05:50    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Baseball is about my least favorite sport. I do watch some of it come play off time though and since the Angels won their division everyone around here is pretty worked up about it. I live about 3 miles from where they play.
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 11:23:10    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I sorta keep track of it. But I don't enjoy watching on TV. Going to a game is a fun though!
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Asylum
Joshzilla

PostPosted: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 12:51:53    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I usually like baseball, its just so Censored hard to watch the Mariners piss away what was a great baseball team a few years ago.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: