Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
just got a letter from Comcast there all excited about !
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 12:45:24    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

The internet connection is all that really keeps me with cable... the 6600/1100 connection can't be touched around here... Plus, one day I will actually switch to VoIP, too.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

BeerLotus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 14:10:48    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

people not bashing on gays.... and actually talking about the cable companies.... it's the end of the world!!!!

sarcasm encountered

I'm thinking of switching over the satellite because my internet seems to be dieing, it should be going a lot faster, and charter doesn't seem to care about my complaints
dadx2mj
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 14:41:48    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

BAH overall I have had great luck with my Time Warner/Road Runner. I have had a few issues with the Digital TV but they have been good about fixing it fast, the Road Runner has been rock solid and fast for many years now. IF AT&T does not fix my long distance problems by today I am going to go VoIP as well and tell AT&T what to do with their phone line.
jake_johnson
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 17:54:14    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Im a directv guy. So long as they dont get rid of scifi chanel I wont leave them. I bout completly quit tv all together betwene chris perillo and then later leo leport left techtv. Those where two major blows to me.

As far as the new stations go. I see no problem with them so long as your not forced to take them or there is a way to block them.

And getting rid of one of the disney chanels. I thought one was disney east and the other was disney west. Meaning they had same programing 4 hours apart? I could be mistaken though. If that is realy the case then just get tivo. If I am wrong (which I probably am) then your screwed.

FOX
I <3 Quail

PostPosted: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 18:22:04    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

once leo and patrick were gone there was nothing else to watch... that was tech related anymore.

X-Play though im still lovin cause of adam and morgan if they touch that the can suk it. they were the third from last on the ratings last year or something like that... the fitness channel beat them.

http://www.facebook.com/DjFOXDnB
My site where I have my latest mixes! www.DjSourceInfo.com
BeerLotus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 23:25:39    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

wouldn't east and west programming be 3 hours apart?

Tech TV has gone down hill, the closest thing to good they have is Attack of the Show, but thats just full of crappy music guests and a pathetic amount of tech info that is easily beaten to a pulp by what you can find here, and links that are only entertaining for about 2 minutes. and you can find much better stuff in 3 seconds of google searching for anything that may appeal to you in shows like street fury. The only good reason to have it on is to have some noise in the background......
Evil_spork
Rated R

PostPosted: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 15:15:46    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

T-shirt wrote:
yup, Like comcast upgrading me to 6Mbps internet today.
pretty good for $19.99 a month Two Cents
holy WTF... charter is raping me for like $40/month for 3mbit. Mad
Boo Boo

HackaX0rus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 22:00:07    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

my family signed up for sbc about a year ago we got their 50$ service for 29 for the first year...when we went to renew it they had a special so now we have the 60$ service for 20 for a year...its rated 2.0-3.5..never seen it more than 2.6 tho usually runs 2.4
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: