Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Forum Fantasy Football League -=PRIZES=-
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 07:01:36    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

No... we need more people. Only 4 have actually signed up, or even actually PMed me for access! Please get me a PM so I can let you in... It is fun, and hey, prizes!
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

LaTech
Ruthless TechTator

PostPosted: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 07:36:08    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I've got my account set up...let's get some more peeps!

Also, not to sound like a complete idiot (I'm a noob when it comes to fantasy football), but I'm only given a certain number of players from which to choose...is this because the other players have already been chosen by someone else?
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 08:33:28    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

You should be able to see all the players, if you click around. If you go to the "Pre Draft Player Rankings" you will see 25 players, which is what I assume you are seeing. You then need to click "Edit My Rankings" to see them all.

The pre rankings are based on fantasy point performance from last year, so even if you do nothing to these rankings, you should get some good guys. If you know of someone who didn't play last year but will be back this year, you may want to move them up the list... and if you know someone is hurt/retired this year you want to get them off the list.

Everyone should check their pre-rankings, and then there will be an automated draft once we have enough teams. The draft order is generated randomly, and then rotates so everyone gets fair picks. Your team will be stocked with players so that no teams have duplicates... And then their points in real games translate to your fantasy points.

So... there is the condensed version. Grin

We are up to 5 teams in there now! Lets get at least 5 more! Some others expressed interest, but haven't PMed yet!
edvallie
Put Beer Here

PostPosted: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 11:41:12    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Did everyone figure out that I'm team Binary? Razz
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 11:50:37    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Yeah... GG

I responded in English and Binary in there. But you are right... that is enough for now! Laughing
edvallie
Put Beer Here

PostPosted: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 11:58:49    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Big Bruin wrote:
Yeah... GG

I responded in English and Binary in there. But you are right... that is enough for now! Laughing

Wave
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 12:08:22    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

BB you got my e-mail address... you need anything else?
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 12:33:51    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I'll take that as a commitment... Just had the info fired off to your b@wc address. Grin
LaTech
Ruthless TechTator

PostPosted: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 12:54:44    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I have a question about the playoff situation: how do you determine who wins a game if only 2-3 of the players that you have on yoru team are actually IN the playoffs?
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 13:02:30    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

The fantasy playoffs actually start during the real regular season, so that problem is eliminated. Basically, the real regular season is 17 weeks long, and every team plays 16 games (they all get one bye week).

The fantasy regular season will be 14 weeks long, and the playoffs for the teams that qualify will run weeks 15, 16, and 17.

I did just make one change to the format of the league... Initially I had 6 teams making the playoffs... I just made it 8. With 6, the 1st and 2nd place team got byes through the first round playoffs, and well, thats boring. Its not like any real players get to rest due to the bye week, so changing from 6 to 8 keeps the playoff scheduling the same, but eliminates the bye weeks and adds two lower teams for the top teams to beat up on in the first round! Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
Page 3 of 34

Jump to: