Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Forum Fantasy Football League -=PRIZES=-
Go To Page 1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 20:59:44    Post Subject: Forum Fantasy Football League -=PRIZES=- Reply with quote View Single Post

Would there be any interest in a fantasy football league for forum members? I would probably sign us up through a Yahoo league and let them handle all the management... I think I could scrounge up something for a prize or two by the end of the season, too.

If you're interested, please post... If you are unfamiliar, please look here at the FREE league:

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/

Grin

EDIT: Prizes:

Ultra ULT31310 Mini Portable Hard Drive Enclosure

Coolermaster Musketeer 2 Control Panel

MGE XG Vortec 500W Power Supply

Last edited by Doctor Feelgood on Mon, 09 Jan 2006 17:56:19; edited 6 times in total
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

HackaX0rus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 21:01:00    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

nah i'll pass...how bout a madden football game...everyone buys madden and we go at it... Wave
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 08:43:29    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

How much time does it take to manage your team?
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 09:07:01    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

whatever you put into it... They make the stats and other info available... Pretty much can be done with a few minutes on Saturday to set up and then a few more Monday to jump on any moves that need to be made based on the games the day before. Some people get more into it and do tons of research, but it isn't required.
edvallie
Put Beer Here

PostPosted: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:03:10    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I'd join, I can't say Im a big football nut however.
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:13:26    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I'm hoping to get 10 people (at least). Fantasy football is really pretty fun, and it gets you interested in the actual games, even if your team isn't playing.

I didn't think 10 teams would be hard to get, especially with some hardware on the line for the season champ (and maybe 2nd and 3rd place).
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:22:30    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Not that I'll have much time for watching the games, but as long as it doesn't take much time I'll join. Just for S-N-G's
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

LaTech
Ruthless TechTator

PostPosted: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 18:11:28    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I'm in for S&G's also...never played, but it looks like fun.
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 18:20:01    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Cool... So, maybe 4 teams so far... Like I said, I'd like 10 teams, but would cap it at 16 if we happen to get that high.

Perhaps some review items for prizes, just to keep people interested... Might have a drive or two to spare by then, and I think the Ultra drive enclosure might be worth something... http://www.bigbruin.com/reviews05/hddenclosures/index.php?file=1

I usually do pretty well in fantasy sports, so maybe I'll win my own stuff! Laughing
edvallie
Put Beer Here

PostPosted: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 19:25:23    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Big Bruin wrote:
Cool... So, maybe 4 teams so far... Like I said, I'd like 10 teams, but would cap it at 16 if we happen to get that high.

Perhaps some review items for prizes, just to keep people interested... Might have a drive or two to spare by then, and I think the Ultra drive enclosure might be worth something... http://www.bigbruin.com/reviews05/hddenclosures/index.php?file=1

I usually do pretty well in fantasy sports, so maybe I'll win my own stuff! Laughing

That would certainly make me a lot more interested Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
Page 1 of 34

Jump to: