Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Canned Air Computer Maintenance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 21:11:24    Post Subject: Canned Air Computer Maintenance Reply with quote View Single Post

A can of air won't take care of all of your computer maintenance needs, but one can really make keeping key components functioning at their best a breeze. Available at most consumer electronics and office supply stores, the (low) price of a can of air is well worth it to help maintain the large investment you have in your computer. - The Article

Last edited by Doctor Feelgood on Fri, 28 Apr 2006 13:54:05; edited 1 time in total
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

edvallie
Put Beer Here

PostPosted: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 21:44:01    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

How about when your hand gets sweaty on the mouse and it just seems to get grimey? Any solution for that?
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 21:52:07    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Laughing - moist towelette? (for you and the mouse).

I actually use a Clorox wipe on my mouse.
JimBowy

PostPosted: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 21:59:50    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

no mention about air compressors?
i just fire up the air compressor in the garage... and blow the junk out of the case that way =)

Kilamon
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 20:25:07    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

ok, who provided the photos for this dust-a-thon? I mean, damn, that's some serious dust. The bunnies must be having orgies every night. Oh well, least it wasn't as bad as http://www.engadget.com/entry/4611628851762585/
Falcon
Rated PG

PostPosted: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 13:11:45    Post Subject: LOL Reply with quote View Single Post

There's a "gadget" 45 sweaty hand, take a look @ this 1. A mouse w/integrated fan 4 the sweaty hand LOL oops! sry, the review is in swedish, didn't have the time to google 4 an english version, wife's nagging on my about giving a helping hand in the kitchen before the relatives are coming 4 a visit GrinGrin LOL LOL LOL...

here's the link:

link

/Falcon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Articles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: