Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Sunbeamtech Lighting Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 07:25:27    Post Subject: Sunbeamtech Lighting Products Reply with quote View Single Post

Sunbeamtech produces some of the nicest lighting products made. The colors are vivid and bright, the right connectors are used in the right places, and the devices seem well made and not flimsy. The wiring on the Lazer isn’t long enough, and the third speed signal wire going all the way to the Molex connector are about the only very minor issues I could find in this group. - The Review

Last edited by Doctor Feelgood on Fri, 28 Apr 2006 10:17:27; edited 1 time in total
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

ric449
Rated PG

PostPosted: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 16:21:17    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Bringing an old thread up here, but I have a question on the red cold cathodes from Sunbeam. I read that a lot of red cathodes actually give off a orange glow because it is hard to make red with CCFL technology, but orange is exactly what I'm looking for. Can you tell me if they are more orange than red?
Spire
Hall Pass B!tch!!!

PostPosted: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 16:44:24    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

The Sunbeam red CCFL's are really red. There isn't any orange color in them. COme to think of it, the actual CCFL on all the colors (except the UV) were just white tubes. The plastic protector tube had stripes of the advertised color run down it.

Seems to me that you should be able to get white CCFL's and color the outside tube just about any color you want.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Modifications All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: