Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Lanzar SVTV64
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Consumer Electronics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adio
Rated PG

PostPosted: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 16:08:00    Post Subject: Lanzar SVTV64 Reply with quote View Single Post

I recently bought a Lanzar SVTV64 from a friend of mine all i have is the head unit which consists of a 6.4" fold out lcd monitor and i have no idea how to hook it up because all it has is two plugs one for the radio and one for the tv im assuming that they plug into some sort of reciever because on the top of the head unit it has the wiring plan for the wiring harness but theres no place to plug a wiring harness into the back of the unit here is a pic of the unit SVTV 64
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Spire
Hall Pass B!tch!!!

PostPosted: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 21:04:01    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I did a few minutes of searching on google but couldn't locate any more pictures or information on this deck. However, most of the in-dash LCD type decks to have a companion "box" that is necessary for it to be a functional unit.

You need to talk to the friend or at least start looking under his seats for the "rest of the story".
FOX
I <3 Quail

PostPosted: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 23:01:26    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

yea basically what you have is just the screen and rom. you need the actual brain to the unit. if you dont have that.... ouch is all i have to say... basically theres two parts, you have one of them. contact lanzar directly and talk to one of them

http://www.facebook.com/DjFOXDnB
My site where I have my latest mixes! www.DjSourceInfo.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Consumer Electronics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: