Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
HOW TO TELL IF YOU NEED TO PRAY AT WORK:
View previous topic :: View next topic  
renovation
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 25 May 2005 23:31:11    Post Subject: HOW TO TELL IF YOU NEED TO PRAY AT WORK: Reply with quote View Single Post

1. When a co-worker comes in a little too happy singing "good morning" to everyone and you think, "Somebody needs to slap the s**t out of her"...
You need to pray at work..

2. When someone comes in and announces, "office meeting in 5 minutes," and you think, "what the f..k do they want now?".....
You need to pray at work.

3. When your computer is mysteriously turned off and you want to say, "which one of you sons of b!%@# turned off my computer?"......

4. When you and a co-worker are discussing something, and a third person comes in and says, "well at my last office...", and you want to throw a stapler at him.....

5. When you hear a co-worker call your name and the first thing that crosses your mind is, "what the hell does this b!%@# want now?" and you try to hide underneath your desk.........

6. When you are asked to stay late and help do someone else's work and the first thing that pops in your head is, "both of y'all can kiss my a$$!!"....

7. When you're in the elevator and it stops to pick up someone who stood for five minutes waiting for the darn thing only to go DOWN one floor, and you say "that lazy bastard"......

8. When you take some vacation time and come back to find a mountain of paperwork sitting on your desk because no one else would do it and you think, "sorry a$$ M#$^% F%&#s".......

9. If you have ever thought about poisoning, choking, punching, slapping, or flattening someone's tires that you work with......

10. If you avoid saying more than "hello" or "how are you doing" to someone because you know it's going to lead to their life story.....

LET US ALL BOW OUR HEADS
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Kilamon
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 27 May 2005 16:48:58    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I don't get it. Are we praying that these cows (short for coworkers) walk in to an electrical fence, get bitten by a rabid dog, take a long walk off a short pier or something similar? Cause I pray like that all day...
jake_johnson
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Fri, 27 May 2005 18:34:24    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Or are you praying for the serinty to get you through the day.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: