Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Your feelings with colors, try 'em out
Go To Page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Enforcer
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Tue, 24 May 2005 15:44:52    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

If i bring it up in IE its fine, Firefox can't redirect the page after the test is done.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Shadowsilence
I <3 Chevrolet

PostPosted: Tue, 24 May 2005 15:57:53    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

HAH!

Everyone feels despondent at times and you are no exception. You are feeling so depressed because it seems that everything that could go wrong has gone wrong and you don't quite know which way to turn. So like the proverbial ostrich you are trying to bury your head in the sand. But that won't work - you have to face reality.

You are looking for excitement and stimulation and you are ready to try anything - but be careful not to take too many risks.

The way things are, you feel that you are stuck in a rut and there is not much you can do about it. You feel frustrated and inhibited but if you can find a way to let yourself go, you may find that things aren't quite so bad as perhaps you thought they were. One consolation is that since you are an extremely emotional individual, with the right person you may be able to release some of that frustration and tension with some mutual tender loving care.

Your stress and anxiety are a result of an emotional disappointment. It could well be that the emotional relationship is no longer running smoothly and you have come to the end of your tether. On the one hand you would like to free yourself from this relationship altogether, yet on the other hand, you don't want to lose anything nor risk the uncertainty of throwing away something - something that's precious, something that could be the 'Real Thing'. Perhaps for the first time in your life you really don't know which way to go and it is these contradictory emotions that are causing you the untold stress. You are pretending to the world that you don't care but even this air of pretence is causing you much heartache.

At this time you don't particularly like yourself. Everything that you have tried to do seems to have gone wrong. This makes you feel that there is no point in trying to start again. Apart from being stressed and tense, you are angry with yourself and have un-admitted self-contempt. Your refusal to admit that you and you alone is the basic cause of your problems leads to you adopting a headstrong and defiant attitude. If you take stock of yourself, smile a little and let go, everything will turn out OK. Have you not heard of the cliché 'smile and the world smiles with you - cry and you cry alone!'?

HackaX0rus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 24 May 2005 18:29:47    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

i got it workin...its a scary program it reads minds -.-
FOX
I <3 Quail

PostPosted: Tue, 24 May 2005 19:22:15    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

lol mine was actually pretty true i guess... but you can make just random ones that have a lot of meaning so it can relate to a lot of ppl

http://www.facebook.com/DjFOXDnB
My site where I have my latest mixes! www.DjSourceInfo.com
JimBowy

PostPosted: Tue, 24 May 2005 20:08:41    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

seems like a horiscope to me.... garbage
HackaX0rus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 24 May 2005 20:31:07    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

its not really a horiscope its more of a magic trick...but its all psychology mine didnt really hit me personally it could have hit alot of people...but colors can influence subconsious thought...so my guess is people jsut took what they knew of colors in psychology and threw it into that program...
JimBowy

PostPosted: Tue, 24 May 2005 21:00:48    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

s#!7, I just picked the colors in order of my favorites.... Blue, Green, Yellow....
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: