Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
dear Tide
View previous topic :: View next topic  
renovation
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 17 May 2005 19:29:13    Post Subject: dear Tide Reply with quote View Single Post

Dear Tide:

I'm writing to say what an excellent product you have! I've used it all through my married life, as my Mom always told me it was the best. Now that I am in my fifties, I find it even better! In fact, about a month ago, I spilled some red wine on my new white blouse.

My inconsiderate and uncaring husband started to berate me about how clumsy I was, and generally started becoming a pain in the neck. One thing led to another and somehow I ended up with a lot of his blood on my white blouse.

I tried to get the stain out using a bargain detergent, but it just wouldn't come out. After a quick trip to the supermarket, I purchased a bottle of liquid Tide with bleach alternative, and to my surprise and satisfaction, all of the stains came out! In fact, the stains came out so well the detectives who came by yesterday told me that the DNA tests on my blouse were negative and then my attorney called and said that I would no longer be considered a suspect in the disappearance of my husband.

What a relief! Going through menopause is bad enough without being a murder suspect!

I thank you, once again, for having such a great product. Well, gotta go. I have to write a letter to the Hefty bag people. Laughing
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

MasterSweets14
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Tue, 17 May 2005 19:44:05    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

so remember to the moral of this story kids, kill a man and clean up the mess with tide and hefty trash bags.
J-Dog3000
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Tue, 17 May 2005 19:47:55    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

i was always more of a "all" man myself
jake_johnson
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Tue, 17 May 2005 22:28:42    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

[ponders evil plans]

[thinks to himself]

Where are you mini dr evil. come out come out

[/thinks to himself]

[laph] HAHA [/laph]

Shadowsilence
I <3 Chevrolet

PostPosted: Tue, 17 May 2005 22:37:26    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

J-Dog3000 wrote:

You can be an 'all' man all you want. Just don't think it'll cover up the murder you're planning.

BeerLotus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 18 May 2005 02:51:52    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I've just always used the bargain brands, much cheaper and usually works just as well
J-Dog3000
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Wed, 18 May 2005 07:51:58    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Shadowsilence wrote:
J-Dog3000 wrote:

You can be an 'all' man all you want. Just don't think it'll cover up the murder you're planning.

damn! all the planning and preperation! Bang Head

Little Bruin
Boo Boo

MasterSweets14
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Wed, 18 May 2005 08:03:20    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I guess you just have to plot my murder all over again jdog
J-Dog3000
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Wed, 18 May 2005 08:13:21    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Evil Banana my evil genius mind will think of something
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: