Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Ultra Products 256MB 8-in-1 MP3 Player
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 20:32:45    Post Subject: Ultra Products 256MB 8-in-1 MP3 Player Reply with quote View Single Post

The Ultra Products 8-in-1 MP3 Player is little device that isn't short on features. Although I would lean towards calling it a 6-in-1 device, it manages to do those six functions quite well... As an MP3 player and FM tuner alone it might be worth consideration, but throw in the voice recorder and the ability to accept SD/MMC as a flash drive or card reader, and it earns considerable bonus points. - The Review

Last edited by Doctor Feelgood on Fri, 28 Apr 2006 10:02:10; edited 1 time in total
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 14:16:34    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Wanted to give an update...

Bought a 512MB SD card for this and it works great... Tripled the capacity.

But, I just realized this device will only play files in the root directory of the device... You can't keep songs separated in folders by album, artist, etc... With the SD Card, I now fit 160 songs, but they are all just lumped together, and are kind of hard two sort.
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 21:42:27    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Another update... Just realized a limitation of the sd card slot. With a 512MB card, I now have 108 songs on there to go with the 51 on the internal memory... Problem is, it plays all the files on the internal memory, but will only play 1-99 on the sd card, as the two digit display can't count high enough to access the last 9 songs. Kinda lame! If you really compressed the files, you could get way more on there, but it isn't worth it!
bartmelis
Rated PG

PostPosted: Fri, 06 May 2005 16:00:50    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Do you still have the Ultra MP3 player? I just bought one, then found your comments. Are you still using it? Is there a way you've found to organize songs better?

Just wondering.

bart
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Fri, 06 May 2005 16:05:58    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Hi, welcome! Wave

I still have it... still like it overall... but haven't tried to get it organized any better. Not sure there is a way, as I did try a few things when I first noticed that everything had to be in one folder.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Electronics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: