Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
this happen yesterday near my home
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
renovation
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 05 May 2005 18:47:55    Post Subject: this happen yesterday near my home Reply with quote View Single Post

The legal limit in Michigan is 0.08 percent

Farmington Hills Police Chief William Dwyer said Thomas Keith Wellinger, 48, was speeding and had a blood-alcohol level of 0.43 percent when he smashed his GMC Yukon Denali into the back of a Honda Accord.

About 19 hours after the accident, Dwyer said Wellinger's blood-alcohol level was measured at 0.26 percent.

"I don't think, in the history of this department, we've ever had anyone that intoxicated," he said.

Rolling Eyes
http://www.theoaklandpress.com/stories/050505/loc_20050505004.shtml
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

FOX
I <3 Quail

PostPosted: Thu, 05 May 2005 18:54:09    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

wow!! Sad

http://www.facebook.com/DjFOXDnB
My site where I have my latest mixes! www.DjSourceInfo.com
HackaX0rus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 05 May 2005 19:01:01    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

thats alotta booze Laughing .

edit: ^^scratch that...i found out people died and that is in no way funny at all.

Last edited by HackaX0rus on Thu, 05 May 2005 19:16:24; edited 1 time in total
IceNine
*The Freshest*

PostPosted: Thu, 05 May 2005 19:13:40    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

That's really not funny when a mother and her two sons are killed Hax. This is blatant disregard for human life. The man should be tortured and killed.

A letter to a soldier
HackaX0rus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 05 May 2005 19:15:43    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

i didnt read the articles i take back what i said given the knowledge i know now but the summary didnt say anything about a loss of life.
JimBowy

PostPosted: Thu, 05 May 2005 19:22:22    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Wow, thats close to home.

Im in Allen Park, Mi (by Dearborn...) didn't realize you were so close Renovation.

misty
Mmmmm... Beer

PostPosted: Thu, 05 May 2005 20:28:20    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Why does he get to live? I say kill the bastard, phuck the trial.

Stewie: I was under the impression the name of the show was "Kids Say the Darndest Things," not "Old Black Comedians Never Shut the Hell Up."
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Thu, 05 May 2005 20:42:50    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

That's unreal... at .43 that mean that his the alcohol in his system was almost as much as the blood!!! For anyone to surivie at that high of BAC he is an alcoholic and and more than likely driven drunk 100's of times! (if not more).

Lot's of people would be DEAD at his .26 level!!

Quote:
0.20 BAC: Felling dazed, confused or otherwise disoriented. May need help to stand or walk. If you injure yourself you may not feel the pain. Some people experience nausea and vomiting at this level. The gag reflex is impaired and you can choke if you do vomit. Blackouts are likely at this level so you may not remember what has happened.

0.25 BAC: All mental, physical and sensory functions are severely impaired. Increased risk of asphyxiation from choking on vomit and of seriously injuring yourself by falls or other accidents.

0.30 BAC: STUPOR. You have little comprehension of where you are. You may pass out suddenly and be difficult to awaken.

0.35 BAC: Coma is possible. This is the level of surgical anesthesia.

0.40 BAC and up: Onset of coma, and possible death due to respiratory arrest.
renovation
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 05 May 2005 21:09:45    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

ya he need to die over this my feelings to -i can hear him now (im sorry i didn't mean for this to happen ) who plans these to happen ?

ya im up by alpine ski lodge infact i can see the skiers as they go down the hill from my back door Smile also 2 miles from pontiac lake !
renovation
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 05 May 2005 23:21:36    Post Subject: update - a friend posted this on a diffrent forum -to me ! Reply with quote View Single Post

Mike, that happened right outside of my office where I work. I passed by that carnage about 3 minutes after the accident on my way back to work after a late lunch, prior to the arrival of the police/EMS. Morbid curiosity got the better of me (not knowing at the time of any fatalities) and I spied 2 bodies inside the black Honda. I wish I wouldn't have seen what I did.....I was instantly sick and went right back to the office, not knowing of the youngest child of that family clinging to life mere yards away in the driveway of the assisted living center.....I don't think I could have handled seeing that poor child.......I can't even type this.

This changes you, I hope there is a special place in hell waiting for that drunk a$$h0le.

also latest local info .
dam tom
i just heard on the 11 o:clock news he was arrange today and charged with 3 counts of 2nd degree homicide and 3 counts of drunk driving from his hospital bed ! I'm pretty sure the media will not let this case rest .
ps tom call me tomorrow -
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: