Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Rechargeable batterys ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Consumer Electronics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
renovation
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 00:05:03    Post Subject: Rechargeable batterys ? Reply with quote View Single Post

i just bought a camera starter pak from wally world . anyone ever use DIGITAL brand rechargeable batterys .
if you have what has been your luck with them ?
at $20 for the kit 4 AA rechargeable batterys ,charger unit ,camera case ,cheap camera mini stand. memory card holder case ,5 pack of 4x8 hi glooss paper ,and a univeral lens cleaning unit it was a sweet price -i just hope the charger and batterys hold up this and camera case was all i wanted the whole kit for anyway .
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Kilamon
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 00:34:03    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Batteries are mostly the same. The big DIGITAL on there is just branding. They all come from asia and they all suck. You need to pay attention to the mAh rating. It's a direct rating of how long your batteries will last when charged. The typical cheap ones are 1800 or lower. The best batteries that I have gotten were from Sunpak and are 2200. They work great and give me more than 5 minutes of time when using my digital camera (probably about an hour or so). They even gave me about 3 hours on my discman compared the the digital ones that only gave me 30 minutes.

There's a lot of info out there about ni-mh batteries. Use google. Get high mAh and a good charger that won't overcharge.
HackaX0rus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 22:56:21    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

my father is a wedding photgrapher and for your money powerdex are the best batteries for cameras.
Dud3!
Forum abandoner

PostPosted: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 23:05:50    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

MAHA Powerex are what I use. Badass batteries, the last forever and run my camera for a long time. You can pick up a smart chager and eight 2200mAh AAs for around $40.
HackaX0rus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 23:10:28    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

i get all of his old ones and use them for my r/c car radios...they take 8batts each Laughing .
Dud3!
Forum abandoner

PostPosted: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 00:46:08    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Really? My Futaba R/C plane radio had it's own battery pack... I actually scored a second batt when someone broke one of the trim tabs and I sent it back without a batt to get fixed. I got it back fixed and with another battery. Grin
HackaX0rus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 00:54:23    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

if tis a plane radio then its 4 channel...and if its futaba its probly nice hence the batt pack...the ones that i have now are jsut 2 channel cheapies...that i got for aboot 50$, one is in my rally car and one is in my little brothers stampede...my micro car is awaiting my new radio.
[url=http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LX0755**&P=ML]www.towerhobbies.com[/url]
It does have a pretty hefty price tag but i get it cost because of my job Grin .

Little Bruin
Boo Boo

nuwby
Rated PG

PostPosted: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 17:00:54    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

When I get a new battery, I'm gonna make sure it's Lenmar, and that it's Li-Ion.

There is this Li-Ion battery and a charger that comes with it for only $23.

Lenmar 1350mAh CRV-3 Li-Ion--from buy.com
HackaX0rus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 19:20:02    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

lithiums are nice becaused they are light wieght and they hold a good charge but they are still new and ppl have had problems with exploding battereys and them firying devices because they did not charge them correctly...if they are that cheap make sure to take precautions and RTFM.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Consumer Electronics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: